Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dawgpound_Hank
    • May 2019

Robby Robinson is full of shit

So he's said in several interviews before that he has only taken deca @ 200mg every 2 weeks in his hey-day when competing. He's continued to say that when being interviewed by Palumbo past year, but when Palumbo said "what about dbol - everyone was taking that in the 70's", Robby said "Oh yeah, some dbol too". Duh. Think we all have a friend that's like that - only remembers shit when "reminded". He's also said in interviews that he has never did test in his life - not once.

So in this recent interview on Generation Iron channel, he mentions about how an injection almost killed him - said it was primo depot. Hmmm, so now we go from deca only, to a lil dbol too with Palumbo, to now primo was in there too eh? Fuck outta here. He mentioned how it almost killed him due to him having sickle-cell anemia and he can't take large doses at once. He says he couldn't take one injection of 200mg deca like most guys did, but had to do it "50, 50, 50, 50, 50, 50" every week. Sounds like more than 200mg every 2 weeks to me. Here's the vid...

Dawgpound Hank is a fictional character,. All posts by my character are merely for entertainment purposes and not meant to be taken seriously.
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Guy still looks good at 74. Although I don't believe what he says either.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Roughrydr
      • Oct 2017

Wasn't there one interview where he said all he ever used was something Lilongwe the lines of a vitamin or mineral shot and never used steroids?
      I have to agree he's either full of it or just old and doesn't remember.
      OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• A.B
        VET
        • Jun 2004

Yeah lifts he looks good but he’s losing mind cause he’s full of shit lol

Comment

• HDH
          • Jun 2015

It seems some of these fellas would remember we have the internet. If you say something, it's on there.

Hell, they probably don't remember what he said. Much easier not to lie, nobody really cares if they did more anyways.

Comment

• kriegernindo
            VET
            • Feb 2020

There was literally a story in a reputable book or forum or article where some guys like Draisin or whoever guys around in that era said Robby was always hitting them up to borrow money because he spent so much on steroids

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank
              • May 2019

I'm not trying to construe that Robby took a shitload of stuff by any means. But 200mg deca EVERY 2 WEEKS? And that's all? C'mon now. Especially when he keeps saying different shit. I CAN beleive he did what Draisin says most guys took back then, which was 200mg deca ew, a shot or two of 100mg primo ew, with 3-4 5mg dbol ed. Call me naive, but I believe genetics is HUUGGEE in this game, and if one is blessed with great genetics, it really doesn't take much at all. Especially when the stuff is all pure pharma and those Ciba dbols back then were purported to be amazing - even small doses.
              Dawgpound Hank is a fictional character,. All posts by my character are merely for entertainment purposes and not meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

• Roughrydr
                • Oct 2017

I completelyagree that genetics are a biiig deal. Having spent a number if years in prison I've seen the variations of giftedness due to genetics. There were guys that looked like pro body builders with barely any working out, but had good diets because they worked in the kitchen. There were guys like me that just seemed to have natural strength. I was repping 265lbs at 145 body weight and never having done bench presses before. And these skinny little black dudes pushing 315 and they might have weighed a hot 125.
                Then there were other guys that no matter what they did, how much they ate, just could not gain a single pound.
                OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

Working...