Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > HGH, IGF-1, Insulin and Thyroid
User Name
Password

Old 07-23-2020, 01:53 PM   #1
01dragonslayer
Banned

01dragonslayer is a jewel in the rough01dragonslayer is a jewel in the rough01dragonslayer is a jewel in the rough01dragonslayer is a jewel in the rough
For those who have ran pharm grade GH....

....I am highly considering making the switch to some Norditropin. I am currently running gold tops at 5iu/day and I am wondering what would be a comparable dose of pharm grade Norditropin GH. Through research I have found that the difference between pharm grade and generics is night and day. I am very anxious as this will be my first opportunity to cycle pharm grade and am definitely looking forward to giving it a go.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
01dragonslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 10:49 PM   #2
Dawgpound_Hank

Dawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the rough
I've heard some, like Warhead, say generics can't even come close to comparing to the real deal. Yet I've heard others, like Dakota, say ZPTropins are as good as Saizens. Not to say ZPTropins are technically generics, but they are not pharma. Myself, I've never tried pharma GH - simply can't afford it haha. Lucky bastud - enjoy it!

p.s - Matt Porter (RIP) put out a good video debating Ahmin a year or two ago saying good quality generics are just as good as pharma. He ran them a lot due to the price, and swore up and down he couldn't tell a diff. But the key is "good quality" - obviously there's a ton of shit out there.
Old 07-23-2020, 11:56 PM   #3
01dragonslayer
Banned

01dragonslayer is a jewel in the rough01dragonslayer is a jewel in the rough01dragonslayer is a jewel in the rough01dragonslayer is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgpound_Hank View Post
I've heard some, like Warhead, say generics can't even come close to comparing to the real deal. Yet I've heard others, like Dakota, say ZPTropins are as good as Saizens. Not to say ZPTropins are technically generics, but they are not pharma. Myself, I've never tried pharma GH - simply can't afford it haha. Lucky bastud - enjoy it!

p.s - Matt Porter (RIP) put out a good video debating Ahmin a year or two ago saying good quality generics are just as good as pharma. He ran them a lot due to the price, and swore up and down he couldn't tell a diff. But the key is "good quality" - obviously there's a ton of shit out there.
Thanks for the reply. I just have a unique opportunity to finally give pharm grade GH a run with Nords available at a very decent price. Most of all who I have questioned have all said that between pharm grade and generics there is really no comparison.
Old 07-24-2020, 06:09 AM   #4
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
Never ran pharmacy gh. Enjoy. Let us know your take.

Muscle Forged In Pain
Roughrydr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 07:36 AM   #5
01dragonslayer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roughrydr View Post
Never ran pharmacy gh. Enjoy. Let us know your take.
Attached Images
File Type: gif giphy (3).gif (994.2 KB, 85 views)
Old 07-24-2020, 08:24 AM   #6
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
As much as I am a fan of Ztrops, especially for the price, i would still give the edge to Saizen. It may be that I was already on Saizen when I started the the Zs but when I first started taking Saizen I was astonished at the difference. I had used several generics in the past.

I also dont remember ever reading about somebody that went to pharm that wasn't equally impressed over generics. The biggest fans of generics are those that have never tried pharm
Old 07-24-2020, 08:40 AM   #7
Jester3378
VET

Jester3378 will become famous soon enough
I’ve run plenty of both. In a maintenance phase I’ll run 2ius of pharm from Estrogen Guy daily for the recovery benefits. Yes they are more expensive but at the low dose it’s not terrible and I just like the feeling of knowing exactly what’s in them for those 9 months of the year. If I’m pushing a weight gain phase, and therefore taking my dose up to 5 or 6ius I’ll usually go black or greys from TP. I don’t really do this much anymore because the lethargy and water retention from higher doses of GH just aren’t worth it for me but in the past this has been a worthwhile and economical choice. If you’re one of the big boys taking 10ius a day I can’t imagine going pharma.

Most of the experts in the field of pharmacology agree that with the new production methods a good generic is pharma, you’re just not paying for trademarks and patent protection. If dimers are low and purity is high you’ll see the same results and sides. The rest is usually psychological.

But, as I said prior, I still pay for pharma because psychology is a bitch. Even if I “know” they’re the same I “feel” better taking pharma. Not scientific at all but peace of mind is worth it.

GH manufacturing costs have come way down and generics can be produced pretty readily. Just have to be sure your source is giving you GH and not some dogshit. Pharma

Last edited by AlphaMale; 07-24-2020 at 10:23 PM..
Jester3378 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 09:10 PM   #8
HDH

HDH is a jewel in the roughHDH is a jewel in the roughHDH is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester3378 View Post
I’ve run plenty of both. In a maintenance phase I’ll run 2ius of pharm from Estrogen Guy daily for the recovery benefits. Yes they are more expensive but at the low dose it’s not terrible and I just like the feeling of knowing exactly what’s in them for those 9 months of the year. If I’m pushing a weight gain phase, and therefore taking my dose up to 5 or 6ius I’ll usually go black or greys from TP. I don’t really do this much anymore because the lethargy and water retention from higher doses of GH just aren’t worth it for me but in the past this has been a worthwhile and economical choice. If you’re one of the big boys taking 10ius a day I can’t imagine going pharma.

Most of the experts in the field of pharmacology agree that with the new production methods a good generic is pharma, you’re just not paying for trademarks and patent protection. If dimers are low and purity is high you’ll see the same results and sides. The rest is usually psychological.

But, as I said prior, I still pay for pharma because psychology is a bitch. Even if I “know” they’re the same I “feel” better taking pharma. Not scientific at all but peace of mind is worth it.

GH manufacturing costs have come way down and generics can be produced pretty readily. Just have to be sure your source is giving you GH and not some dogshit. Pharma
Yes sir, you are correct on some of these generics being close to pharma. TP's dimmers have been extremely low on blacks, greys and mauves. The greys aren't what they used to be since the change of factories. Some are batching out just below 99%.

I just got a few of the mauves #79 and they tested 99.325% with no dimmer detected.
HDH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 09:39 AM   #9
Bigpapapumpaf
VET

Bigpapapumpaf will become famous soon enoughBigpapapumpaf will become famous soon enough
In general pharma will blow away generics because the quality is a given. There are some good generics out there handled by good sources but they are hard to come by.

BPP
Bigpapapumpaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 10:22 AM   #10
01dragonslayer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigpapapumpaf View Post
In general pharma will blow away generics because the quality is a given. There are some good generics out there handled by good sources but they are hard to come by.

BPP
I am about to pull the trigger on some pharma grade....you have a preference?....am seriously considering Nords.
Old 09-30-2020, 02:27 PM   #11
nelson.howard
Banned

nelson.howard is on a distinguished road
Do not use only oral cycle...add injection. It’s pretty simple. There are plenty of vids demonstrating proper injection technique. The first time I injected was in my shoulder. By the way, my doc advised me buy in https://steroidsfax.org/injectables-steroids

Even though my doc said to use them, they ripped me off.

Last edited by HDH; 10-03-2020 at 12:03 AM.. Reason: Asshole salesman
nelson.howard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 02:36 PM   #12
01dragonslayer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson.howard View Post
Do not use only oral cycle...add injection. It’s pretty simple. There are plenty of vids demonstrating proper injection technique. The first time I injected was in my shoulder.
Don't plan on it my friend. Not to worry I have plenty of cycles under my belt. Thanks for the heads-up brotha.
Old 10-05-2020, 07:09 AM   #13
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer View Post
Don't plan on it my friend. Not to worry I have plenty of cycles under my belt. Thanks for the heads-up brotha.
It is your cycle bro, but I can't imagine investing in pharma gh without going injectable. Unless it is purely anti aging you seek I would surely go with an injectable too.
Old 10-05-2020, 07:36 AM   #14
Chooch
VET

Chooch will become famous soon enoughChooch will become famous soon enough
I must be the only one......I’ve run pharm humatrope and seros and I don’t notice any difference between them and good genetics. And yes they were 100% real. Sero were straight from the pharmacy for an aids patient and the humatrope from a buddy that always has legit gear.
Chooch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 12:51 PM   #15
01dragonslayer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
It is your cycle bro, but I can't imagine investing in pharma gh without going injectable. Unless it is purely anti aging you seek I would surely go with an injectable too.
Oh I am my friend. Did I accidently mention an oral only run??....my apologies if I implied that.

I'm goin' with...

Test E
Mast P
NPP
Winny
and the Nords.