Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Roughrydr
    • Oct 2017

Arnold Talks Exercises and Weights Used

Ran across this and found it interesting. I figured you gents might too. Nothing new. But it's Arnold
    https://youtu.be/o9zCgPtsups
    OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Always like anything Arnold.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank
      • May 2019

Originally posted by liftsiron
      Always like anything Arnold.
      Yesssirrrrrr!

I watched these blueprint series by him when they first came out. I believe they came out back when he came out with his Arnold protein series a few years back. He also has a blueprint to cut.

Little trivia - did any of you know Mike Mentzer was in Pumping Iron? He was! For about 2-3 seconds - near the beginning of Pumping Iron when Arnold first walks in the gym to train and walks up to the check-in bar with Waller. Mentzer is at the other end of the bar drinking a drink. You can see it in the vid Rough posted above at the 14:15 mark.

On a side note, I was reading some comments in that vid above about how a sad day it will be when Arnold dies. Man I got thinking about that, and it will hit me friggin' HARD. Prolly as much, and sorry to say, if not more than if a family member died. He has played SUCH a major role in my life, mainly back when I was a young kid of 14 and he changed my life. I might have never taken up lifting, or certainly not with the same passion, if not for him. I had every pic of him from the mags plastered on over my walls from age 14 to 18. His physique that has stood the test of time, even to this day, his sheer will for winning, his work ethiic, damn everything. But that day will come, and it will be an emotional one indeed. You will have millions of iron heads from all levels, from all around the world, crying their eyes out like babies, including myself.
      Dawgpound Hank is a fictional character,. All posts by my character are merely for entertainment purposes and not meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

• A.B
        VET
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
        Yesssirrrrrr!

I watched these blueprint series by him when they first came out. I believe they came out back when he came out with his Arnold protein series a few years back. He also has a blueprint to cut.

Little trivia - did any of you know Mike Mentzer was in Pumping Iron? He was! For about 2-3 seconds - near the beginning of Pumping Iron when Arnold first walks in the gym to train and walks up to the check-in bar with Waller. Mentzer is at the other end of the bar drinking a drink. You can see it in the vid Rough posted above at the 14:15 mark.

On a side note, I was reading some comments in that vid above about how a sad day it will be when Arnold dies. Man I got thinking about that, and it will hit me friggin' HARD. Prolly as much, and sorry to say, if not more than if a family member died. He has played SUCH a major role in my life, mainly back when I was a young kid of 14 and he changed my life. I might have never taken up lifting, or certainly not with the same passion, if not for him. I had every pic of him from the mags plastered on over my walls from age 14 to 18. His physique that has stood the test of time, even to this day, his sheer will for winning, his work ethiic, damn everything. But that day will come, and it will be an emotional one indeed. You will have millions of iron heads from all levels, from all around the world, crying their eyes out like babies, including myself.
        You and I brother. He’s been a major influence in my life.

Good video and nice catch on mentzer

Comment

Working...