Help Emergency!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • imerman2002

Help Emergency!!!

Ok Bros this is my second cycle and I did a 3cc shot in my hip of 1cc nanderlone 1cc test-e 1cc test-p with a 21g 1'' needle two days ago and my whole ass check and uper part of my leg is red and hurts like shit and feels hot.I have been really tired as well.The nanderlone is from a UL but Ive done it before with no problems and the test-e and p are pharm stuff.So will I live or do I need to go to the er and get it checked???????THANKS BROS
  • swampwood

Did you shoot in your hip? Or your Glut.max? Anyway I got a different remedy you can try..Bengay over the entire sore area...I'v had some bad shots and that has allways worked for me. Do it a few times but if in 24hrs its still red and hot you better get checked for infection.
    My 2cents

Comment

• FKITLETSGO

dont let infection set in bro my uncle ended up almost getting arm amputated b/c of spot injecting fina in tricep.......

Comment

• imerman2002

FOLLOW UP!!

FOLLOW UP.....I went to the doc in the box today and she gave me a 45 min lecture on the dangers of anabolic steroid use and how im killing myself LOL GAG ME!! anyway after i had to listen to all that shit she gave me a script of 500mg keflex and said I will live...Thanks for all your support follow bros.Now I need to give myself my next shot of Test-e but Im only doing 1cc at a time and not using the underground lab shit anymore.

Comment

• liftsiron
          Administrator
          • Nov 2003

Re: FOLLOW UP!!

Originally posted by imerman2002
          FOLLOW UP.....I went to the doc in the box today and she gave me a 45 min lecture on the dangers of anabolic steroid use and how im killing myself LOL GAG ME!! anyway after i had to listen to all that shit she gave me a script of 500mg keflex and said I will live...Thanks for all your support follow bros.Now I need to give myself my next shot of Test-e but Im only doing 1cc at a time and not using the underground lab shit anymore.

It seemed to early for celluitis to set in, but if you do have a celluitis the kelflex isn't likely to cure it, the doctor should have given you a z-pak or augmaten. Watch for any signs of infection returning.
          ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

Working...