movie review

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • razrblack

see i wasnt the only one who thought johnny depp made the movie!

Comment

• urafreak

anyone watch six feet under? i just rented the dvd....

Comment

• FKITLETSGO

Just came back from seeing the league of ex gentlemen and it was not really that great the only thing that made it decent was sean conery

Comment

• razrblack

i thought shane west was pretty good as "tom sawyer" in kxg.

Comment

• Mertz98

<!--QuoteBegin-razrblack+Jul 19 2003, 01:27 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (razrblack @ Jul 19 2003, 01:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> saw bad boys 2 last night, and i gotta say damn&#33; that movie was excellent. best movie this year, maybe best movie in past couple of years. will smith is proving to be the next denzel waashington, maybe just the first will smith. this is the first sequel i have seen that was better than the original. martin lawrence is just downright hilarious. if u havent already, go see this movie. it was awesome. two and a half hours long but i never noticed. [/b][/quote]
            yes siskle i have to concure (LOL). Smiths potrayal of a mIiama narctics agent is plain and simple brillinat acting , Martin lawrence offers one f the best if not the best supporting acting roles this year. Action scene&#39;s are awseome and the
            Twist in the moview with Lawrences sister makes for a good plot i give it TWO THUMBS UP&#33;
            Attached Files

Comment

• razrblack

haha thanks ebert for agreeing&#33; if u havent seen this movie you have to check it out. not to often are sequels better than the first. the case could be made here though.

Comment

• Farm Boy

darn, now i want to go to the movies&#33;

Comment

• razrblack

haha thats what i do to get away from the kids and wife for some "me" time, go sit and watch a movie. though i dont go much anymore because i get movies off of tmd on mirc now. not much reason to pay for the new movies when i am getting them free and burning them off to cd&#39;s to watch in my own home.

Comment

Working...