would taking lipitor and gear mix OK?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jinx

would taking lipitor and gear mix OK?

2nd question of the week. might have to start taking lipitor to treat high cholesterol, starting a cycle in march. would lipitor and gear mix OK? keeping out the winny as suggested would EQ/ test be a good cycle to go with? or just one or the other? thanks again to all who help!!!!
  • JohnnyB
    vet
    • Jul 2003

If this is your first cycle, go with test only to see how you react to it, than add the eq. I use lipitor, I don't seem to have any problems.

JohnnyB

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

I agree
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• DragonRider

Originally posted by JohnnyB
        If this is your first cycle, go with test only to see how you react to it, than add the eq. I use lipitor, I don't seem to have any problems.

JohnnyB
        I've been prescribed lipitor for my cholesterol levels, but I've been hesitant to use it because of its side effects. Namely muscle wasting and liver toxicity.
        Do you notice any difference in strength or size?

Comment

• JohnnyB
          vet
          • Jul 2003

No, I haven't seen any of that. I do know someone that it happened to but he wasn't a BBer. The first sign is muscle ache so if get those stop immediately and see your Dr. I will be have my liver values check here soon so I can comment on that then.

JohnnyB

Comment

• rado

I was thinking the same thing yesterday.

I don't have high cholesterol, but I think a medicine like this would be beneficial though.

Comment

Working...