Top 5 Reason's why it sucks to have big legs..

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigSickD
    Vet
    • May 2004

Top 5 Reason's why it sucks to have big legs..

5. It is hard to find shorts/pants that fit
    4. If you do then you have to wear a belt
    3. It makes walking around more difficult
    2. During sex, if the girl isn't real flexible she will complain about having to wrap her legs around yours(just hit it doggy style)
    1. and the number 1 reason is that is if you have huge quads it really makes your dick look small, no matter how big it is...LOL

See all you guys with skinny legs, look at the bright side, you have it much easier..
    BigSickD does not actually exist. He is the alter ego of a punkass 17yo kid that doesn't even workout.
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Yup it's bitch...glad that I don't need to worry about it.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• bufbiker

What I hate is on hot days the inside of my legs rub against each other and even chaffe my balls on either side.
      Finding pants to fit is a hard one too. I have a 34" waist with 30 thighs.
      I'm currently wearing 38" levi 550 jeans and my belt is sinched up as tight as it goes to keep my pants up!
      I wor4 some 36's yesterday and every time I sat down it felt like my butt cheeks were being squeezed together.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by bufbiker
        .. I have a 34" waist with 30 thighs. ...
        Pics is in order for backup brah!

BSD, another one is it takes more time to shave/buzz the quads.

Comment

• Freezerdude

LMAO I'm with Lifts I'm glad I don't need to worry about it.. Buff you must be 1 big mother! 30" Quads dam.. lol @ Hank can't be shaving me legs bro.. If I was to do that my Daughters and the wife would start looking at me funny! I'm one hairy bastard and plan on staying that way!!

Comment

• Shovel
            VET
            • Jul 2011

Mine are 27" and dickies fit good. 34" waist, but wear a 36. I guess 3 more inches is quite a bit though, especially at Buffy's height.
            Semper Fi

Comment

• tlane
              VET
              • Oct 2007

Originally posted by BigSickD
              5. It is hard to find shorts/pants that fit
              4. If you do then you have to wear a belt
              3. It makes walking around more difficult
              2. During sex, if the girl isn't real flexible she will complain about having to wrap her legs around yours(just hit it doggy style)
              1. and the number 1 reason is that is if you have huge quads it really makes your dick look small, no matter how big it is...LOL

See all you guys with skinny legs, look at the bright side, you have it much easier..
              haha that def sums it all up...Glad im not alone in the world,,LOL

Comment

• CO-B16
                Vet
                • May 2004

Woooo Hooooo. No more leg days....
                THIS POST IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY

YO MOMMA

Comment

• THE-DET-OAK
                  Vet
                  • Jul 2011

i hate trying to find jeans, either they fit my legs and they are too big in the waist, or they dont fit my legs.

i did find a brand in california that fit perfect, of course they wanted 245 bucks for a pair.

Comment

• BigSickD
                    Vet
                    • May 2004

Loose fit Lucky.jeans fit me.good
                    BigSickD does not actually exist. He is the alter ego of a punkass 17yo kid that doesn't even workout.

Comment

• PurchasePepRep1
                      • Sep 2011

damn bro thats crazy 30" things def need some pictures thats monsterous!!
                      www.PurchasePeptides.com
                      PM ME FOR DISCOUNTS

Purchase Peptides products are for research/hobbyist purposes only and not for human consumption. Any replies made by Purchase Peptides or one of its affiliates do not imply such. Human use of any products purchased from Purchase Peptides are strictly prohibited by our terms of purchase.

Comment

• ozzy69
                        Assistant Admin
                        • Jun 2011

i actually have this problem--so i wear only bibs to work--but i can cuz i work construction

and i have had 2 girls complain my legs are too muscular

Comment

Working...