X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FContact
    • Oct 2003

SHAMROCK VS TITO II

SHAMROCK VS TITO II

Many of you saw the post fight skermish at UFC 48. A victorious Ken Shamrock was talking about his win over Kimo, when out of no where Tito Ortiz challenged Shamrock to fight. (If you haven't seen it yet, check it out on MMAWeekly TV)

Well the two have had a war of words on the internet and yesterday was no exception. Ortiz said on the Underground "I beat his a$$ at 205. I will beat his a$$ at 208 or 210 or 215. It doesn't matter if the bitch steps up he'll get Slapped down! Rick James style!!! Because you know Kenny is my bitch!

Yours truly, Tito Ortiz

It didn't take long for Shamrock to respond. This was Ken's response at KenShamrock.com

Ken Shamrock: "It's about time Tito Ortiz agrees to steps up to fight with the big boys. There is going to be plenty of time for smacktalk and respond to Tito's dumb comments between now and fight time in February. I look forward to seeing Tito again in the Octagon.

KS.com: There were rumors online that Ken Shamrock's injury was a front by Zuffa - in order to get Tito Ortiz to "step up" and agree to fight you above 205.

Ken Shamrock: (laughs) I hope people think that - But hey - if that kind of BS rumor will make Tito step up - god bless him. By fight time he will see just how injured Ken Shamrock is.

It seems most fans wouldn't mind seeing a rematch, since Shamrock basically had a torn ACL going into Ortiz-Shamrock I. Now Ken says he is ready to go again, this time in a different weight class.

Disclaimer: PremierMuscle and FContact do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

I'm a Ken Shamrock fan from wayyy back.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• FContact
      • Oct 2003

Same here, I hope he gives Tito a good whoopin

Disclaimer: PremierMuscle and FContact do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• CO-B16
        Vet
        • May 2004

for some reason i find myself liking tito.... cant really tell you why though....
        THIS POST IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY

YO MOMMA

Comment

• FContact
          • Oct 2003

I like Tito, just not against Ken......

Comment

• rado

Originally posted by liftsiron
            I'm a Ken Shamrock fan from wayyy back.
            Same here, gotta love that leg lock...

Comment

Working...