X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bananas
    Vet
    • Nov 2005

Cardio equipment for home! suggestions

Really want a treadmill but a good one is out of the price range. So looking at spin bikes. can get a decent one with basic functions for about 120 usd.

You think it will matter which one i use as long as my heart rate is in the 140's ?
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Check out ebay.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Shovel
      VET
      • Jul 2011

Craigslist too.
      Semper Fi

Comment

• Trapology
        • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Shovel
        Craigslist too.
        yeah stuff normally goes really cheap on craigslist

and its local so must times u can get people to bring u the stuff, or travel a short distance to pick it up
        Some Men Aren't Looking For Anything Logical, Like Money. They Can't Be Bought, Bullied, Reasoned or Negotiated With. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Comment

• HOTROCKS
          • Feb 2009

My fave is the Schwinn Airdyne .
          I find them regularly on CL for around $75-100 .
          Deus unus me iudicare potest

Hot Rocks aka HIGH12 is A true American Psycho!

Comment

• BikerTrash
            Vet
            • Aug 2011

I agree with the folks above , Craiglist is a fabulous place to find local stuff .
            I would think that Cardio on a treadmill would be much more benificial in the way your actually standing up and more muscles are being utilized arms are moving , legs are moving , torso is somewhat being twisted and motion versus a spin bike where you are sitting down and hands are on the bars not moving ,Although I could be way off because I do not condone the use of Cardio ,actually the only cardio I do is when im "on" cycle and I chase my Ol lady around the house trying to mount her everytime she stops and stands still like a horney fukn rabbit ....I mount , go 100 miles an hour finish and roll over ,,that gets my heart rate high , gets me sweating and some Ab workout in there to ,,,..Good luck on your search for your Cardio equipment ......

Comment

• DLEATO

I wouldnt bother with a treadmil, when you can run out in the open for free.
              Dont know about you but most of my fat tends to build up around my stomach and a bike just dosent cut it for keeping that fat down. I would try something like a row machine or something that takes more focus on the torso region.

Comment

• basskiller
                Administrator
                • Aug 2003

I just checked craigslist in my are for elliptical machines and there was about 20 of them under 100 bucks more than a few between the 1 to 2 hundred range
                I know a couple of these were 5 to 6 hundred dollar machines
                Owner of
                Worldclassbodybuilding.com - my forum
                basskilleronline.com

Comment

Working...