Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Glycomann
    • Apr 2024

When will the S$%T hit the fan for Pro Bodybuilding

Does it strike anyone as odd that Le hasn't raided the IFBB shows? Somebody's being bought off in my opinion. It is clear that drug abuse is a growing problem in the IFBB. At some point a reigning Mr. O or top contender is going to drop dead on stage or within 24 hours of the show. Then the media dogs are going to pounce. I think it's only a matter of time with hug amounts of AAS, GH, Slin, diuretics, blood doping with EPO, peptides, extreme dieting. Some of these guys are at it for 25 years before they stop competing. Imagine Jay comes back next year with a vengeance and collapses on stage next September in cardiac arrest from fucked electrolytes. I think the IFBB has to get shit under control before the inevitable happens.

Thoughts??
    Last edited by Guest; 09-26-2011, 06:29 PM.
  • BigSickD
    Vet
    • May 2004

The Arnold was raided a few years ago, not really raided but warrants were served and a few had unwanted meetings with the DEA.
    BigSickD does not actually exist. He is the alter ego of a punkass 17yo kid that doesn't even workout.

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

Benaziza died backstage at the 93 O ...fucked up on his lasix dosage.

ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• A.B
        VET
        • Jun 2004

its gonig to happen soon bro and when it does, the media is going to fucking hammer the bb'ing community

Comment

• Trapology
          • Jan 2007

Whenever there becomes a huge public outcry, which I dont know will ever happen

They may poke every so often but nothing huge i dont believe

This isnt like baseball where a huge call for the sport to be cleaned up is at the foreground
          Some Men Aren't Looking For Anything Logical, Like Money. They Can't Be Bought, Bullied, Reasoned or Negotiated With. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Comment

• Glycomann

I hope it doesn't happen but there seems to be writing on the wall to some extent. Shits getting out of control as far as the huge polypharmacy. It made me nervous last year at the O when Cutler almost didn't make it to the night show because he over dehydrated. I don't remember the names but there have been NPC and IFBB officials investigated not to mention numerous pros and high ranking amateurs. The whole BBing IFBB organization is such a spectacle I wonder if some reporter won't just pounce at some point when the opportunity presents.

Comment

• BigSickD
              Vet
              • May 2004

ANother reason why BB stays off the radar is that kids aren't really involved, like baseball and other sports.
              BigSickD does not actually exist. He is the alter ego of a punkass 17yo kid that doesn't even workout.

Comment

• liftsiron
                Administrator
                • Nov 2003

Originally posted by BigSickD
                ANother reason why BB stays off the radar is that kids aren't really involved, like baseball and other sports.
                Yeah, it's not mainstream enough to draw that much media attention. By most we are just considered a bunch of wacko's. How often have each of us heard that insinuated by some skinny or fat out of shape assholes.
                ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• basskiller
                  Administrator
                  • Aug 2003

Originally posted by liftsiron
                  Benaziza died backstage at the 93 O ...fucked up on his lasix dosage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xAB4NSJUIY
                  yea.. I was about to post that chances are if someone were to die, it would be because of their diuretic useage
                  Owner of
                  Worldclassbodybuilding.com - my forum
                  basskilleronline.com

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by basskiller
                    yea.. I was about to post that chances are if someone were to die, it would be because of their diuretic useage
                    BAss I hope he had a fresh diaper before he sat on your bike.

Comment

• Rajincajun
                      Vet
                      • May 2007

Things are not forgotten so easily when written in blood and IMO that's what it takes to get the attention it needs. It's sad to say, more people will have to die before someone says, Oh wait this can be deadly?

~R~
                      48? It's only the beginning.
                      In life I fail and fail again, that's why I succeed..

Comment

• PurchasePepRep1
                        • Sep 2011

Ya I've always said it from when I started looking at BB magazines and working out seeing the competitors get bigger, leaner every year and now there absolutely HUGE!! it does seem like somethings going to happen soon. but who knows eveyone brings up good points...
                        www.PurchasePeptides.com
                        PM ME FOR DISCOUNTS

Purchase Peptides products are for research/hobbyist purposes only and not for human consumption. Any replies made by Purchase Peptides or one of its affiliates do not imply such. Human use of any products purchased from Purchase Peptides are strictly prohibited by our terms of purchase.

Comment

• gilly6993
                          Vet
                          • Oct 2007

Unless there is active selling at thew shows (which I highly doubt there is) LE is gonna stay away.....are they gonna start busting gyms and arresting steroid users?....they're looking for high profile cases like UG labs and big dealers....busting Jay Cutler or another pro for jucing is not gonna do anything for their carrers....IMO the IFBB is safe....

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by gilly6993
                            Unless there is active selling at thew shows (which I highly doubt there is) LE is gonna stay away.....are they gonna start busting gyms and arresting steroid users?....they're looking for high profile cases like UG labs and big dealers....busting Jay Cutler or another pro for jucing is not gonna do anything for their carrers....IMO the IFBB is safe....
                            Cormier and a couple others got a visit from the DEA a few years back at the Arnold. There was also an IFBB judge investigated not long ago.

Comment

• legaljuicer
                              VET
                              • May 2005

what about the peptide company that just sponsored a couple of shows and is actively advertising in the OPEN to bodybuilders? It won't be long before the DEA is visting people. Mark my words. It is best not to get greedy and keep things as far off the radar as possible.

Bodybuilding shows, Twitter, youtube videos, sponsoring bodybuilders, etc. Not smart in my opinion.
                              Being a Ninja and working in the shadows to be a Beast next year

Comment

Working...