Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Starman
    Vet
    • Sep 2013

Have been experimenting pretty much blindly with many of these products with great results and this is the most informative post I have found.
    Thanks
    MESSAGE TO YOUNGER SELF : GET THE MOTORCYCLE DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE HELMET.
    YOU WILL UNDERSTAND LATER!

Comment

• evolutionpep

What a terrific Log!! Great for the Research community!!

Comment

• CrackrBabY

Originally posted by Starman
        Have been experimenting pretty much blindly with many of these products with great results and this is the most informative post I have found.
        Thanks
        Anytime brother.. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Ill answer to the best of my ability

Comment

• CrackrBabY

Update:

Time to take this Bulk to a whole new level!
          I will be adding 600mg Test Cyp Per Week to my current Peptide protocol.
          I will also be using Evolutions Exemestane.
          I will have blood work done in ~28-30 days to verify that the Exemestane is legit.

I may also have my IGF levels tested, to see exactly what this CJC DAC is doing for me.. I will only have this test done if there are members interested in seeing this tested. I can tell you from experience, and from sides, that this combo has without a doubt raised my IGF levels close to when I was running 4-5 iu's of rips.. Again, I am willing to have this tested for the ones who are interested.. If no one is interested, then I'll save my money for some more DAC! Please chime in if this interests you.

Tomorrow I'll post up some new pics, measurements, and weight..

Comment

• CrackrBabY

Why its important to run a Somatostatin Inhibitor when Researching Ghrh+Ghrp.. My .02

Somatostatin regulates how much GH your Pituitary produces/releases.
            The higher amounts of GH circulating in your blood the more somatostatin is released, thus causing less production/release of GH by the pituitary.*

By running a somatostatin inhibitor, your allowing your pituitary to produce/release its maximum amount of GH at any given time.

This is very important when*peptides*are being used to induce a Pituitary/GH release/Pulse..*

When running external GH, somatostatin plays no role.*

If you were to run GH and*peptides, I think a somatostatin inhibitor would be an absolute necessity to insure ANY release by the Pituitary.*

Now.. Lets look at this in a different light..
            Let's say that the Ghrh+Ghrp combo Overrides somatostatin and causes a GH pulse no matter what..
            Well thats great, that means everytime you inject this combo, you get your large pulse of GH.

But… What about all your Natural pulses that are supposed to occur throughout the day? They are not going to occur because of elevated levels of Somatostatin.

Therefor, the inhabitation of somatostatin is absolutely necessary to reach maximum overall release of GH throughout your cycle...
            Just my .02

Comment

• evolutionpep

Originally posted by CrackrBabY
              Why its important to run a Somatostatin Inhibitor when Researching Ghrh+Ghrp.. My .02

Somatostatin regulates how much GH your Pituitary produces/releases.
              The higher amounts of GH circulating in your blood the more somatostatin is released, thus causing less production/release of GH by the pituitary.*

By running a somatostatin inhibitor, your allowing your pituitary to produce/release its maximum amount of GH at any given time.

This is very important when*peptides*are being used to induce a Pituitary/GH release/Pulse..*

When running external GH, somatostatin plays no role.*

If you were to run GH and*peptides, I think a somatostatin inhibitor would be an absolute necessity to insure ANY release by the Pituitary.*

Now.. Lets look at this in a different light..
              Let's say that the Ghrh+Ghrp combo Overrides somatostatin and causes a GH pulse no matter what..
              Well thats great, that means overtime you inject this combo, you get your large pulse of GH.

But… What about all your Natural pulses that are supposed to occur throughout the day? They are not going to occur because of elevated levels of Somatostatin.

Therefor, the inhabitation of somatostatin is absolutely necessary to reach maximum overall release of GH throughout your cycle...
              Just my .02
              Great work!!

Comment

• CrackrBabY

Originally posted by evolutionpep
                Great work!!
                Hows the Mr.Olympia going?

Comment

• evolutionpep

Hows the Mr.Olympia going?
                  Rad! This beauty says HI crackrbaby!

Comment

• CrackrBabY

Originally posted by evolutionpep
                    Rad! This beauty says HI crackrbaby!

Lucky bastard!

Comment

• CrackrBabY

Quick Update:

Weight is UP. Size is UP. Strength is UP. Overall feeling GREAT! You DES and DAC non-believers best start believing !

Arms are measuring in at 16".. Which is 1" bigger than when I started.. I also noticed, that the tape that I am using for measurements actually does not start at 0.. The 0 starts at about 1/2" in.. So all my measurements are about 1/2" short.. So in reality i'm at 16.5"!!

Up another 6 Lbs!

Comment

• evolutionpep

Awesome stuff bro!

Comment

• CrackrBabY

212 lbs

Comment

• CrackrBabY

Im just hitting the 2 week mark since upping my test to 600mg per week
                            Things are just starting to get fun!

Comment

• CrackrBabY

The fact that I'm staying fairly lean in this pretty dirty bulk, is amazing!
                              I'm exactly 19 days into my Test cycle.. and the shit starting to get REAL!
                              Seeing the changes I've already made on just this Peptide cycle, the addition of test is going to bring this shit to a whole new level!
                              Starting to see Changes Daily!

Comment

• evolutionpep

The fact that I'm staying fairly lean in this pretty dirty bulk, is amazing!
                                I'm exactly 19 days into my Test cycle.. and the shit starting to get REAL!
                                Seeing the changes I've already made on just this Peptide cycle, the addition of test is going to bring this shit to a whole new level!
                                Starting to see Changes Daily!
                                Awesome!!!!

Comment

Working...