Hexarelin only log

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bufbiker

Hexarelin only log

Not trying to take away from Elvia's log at all but he is running cjc1295 w/dac along with his.
    My purpose in researching the hex only (plus test E at around 500mg a week and proviron at 75mg a day) is to see if I can determine not only it's effects but it's side effects. Subject has been on the test E/proviron duo for weeks now so I know how my subject is responding to them.
    Dosed first dose post training this evening at about 60mcg. Had some light-headedness then half an hour later fell into deep sleep for 30-40 minutes while my chicken turned into jerky on the grill. (It was actually nice and juicy in the middle)
    Will dose 100mcg pre-bed time for subject.

Weight pre first dose 276lbs.
    Calipers show around 10% but I think maybe 12%.
  • bufbiker

Best sleep in a few weeks last night. So far no drowsiness this morning.

Comment

• basskiller
      Administrator
      • Aug 2003

Im interested to see how this turns out. Using regular gh and if I inject last thing at night.. while the sleep is good.. I do feel the grogginess in the am.. so you not seeing that.. is great
      Owner of
      Worldclassbodybuilding.com - my forum
      basskilleronline.com

Comment

• bufbiker

Not yet. But only two doses into trial.
        Research has revealed that the hex should be run in four week cycles due to lack of efficacy beyond that. However, in elderly humans, yes I fit the studies age bracket for being old, sixteen weeks out the subjects gh serum levels were still elevated. Two weeks after discontinued use levels returned to normal. So there seems to be no negative loop effect.
        I will be running about ten weeks or so, depending on any side effects that are not controllable.

Comment

• bufbiker

Had pretty productive day at work. No noticable drowsiness until about 11am. I was ready to lie down and sleep until about 12pm then it passed. I did fall asleep driving home. Drove into oncoming lane and ran a silver car off the road. But I think that was related to sleep apnea. Gave subject 100mcg 30 minutes before supper. Subject alert, active. Will administer another 100mcg before lights out.

Comment

• Myvirtue
            Vet
            • Apr 2014

glad you made it home safe!

Comment

• bufbiker

Slept well again last night. Woke up at 12:30 & 4:30 to pee. Went right back to sleep both times.

Comment

• Elvia1023

Great log. I will be following The tiredness from higher doses is no joke. I can't imagine what I would be like with 100mcg!

Comment

• bufbiker

Got the 11am sleepiness again. Had my sec make me coffee. That helped. But now ten minutes post lunch I want a nap. But great day so far.

Comment

• Elvia1023

Are you planning to get any blood work (prolactin, cortisol etc) done on this cycle? Are you taking everything (prami, caber etc) to combat possible side effects?

Comment

• bufbiker

Taking cabaser, and since I'm on test E and proviron and minimal arimidex regimen.

To be honest other than improved sleep at night I'm not really feeling the hex yet. But I only started Monday post training, so two doses per day for the past three days. I'm dosing twice a day and have bumped it to 120mcg per dose. No drowsiness to speak of, which is good.
                      This weekend I will bump it up to 3 injections a day to see if that makes any improvement, or causes any side effects.
                      Last night I was up 4 times. 3 bladder related and one my dog started barking so I let her out to run the property. Don't want anyone messing with the livestock in the middle of the night. But was still rested and had energy once I got going today.

Comment

• Elvia1023

Originally posted by bufbiker
                        Taking cabaser, and since I'm on test E and proviron and minimal arimidex regimen.

To be honest other than improved sleep at night I'm not really feeling the hex yet. But I only started Monday post training, so two doses per day for the past three days. I'm dosing twice a day and have bumped it to 120mcg per dose. No drowsiness to speak of, which is good.
                        This weekend I will bump it up to 3 injections a day to see if that makes any improvement, or causes any side effects.
                        Last night I was up 4 times. 3 bladder related and one my dog started barking so I let her out to run the property. Don't want anyone messing with the livestock in the middle of the night. But was still rested and had energy once I got going today.
                        Would you not add in a GHRH in say 2 weeks? That will you can access the difference it brings. Sometimes in logs I do things not as good as I could just for experimental purposes. Then I will add things in to see the difference. A bit like now I am using no huperzine a or green tea extract but will add them in so I can access the difference they bring. I do things a strange way but do like experimenting

Comment

• bufbiker

The thought had crossed my mind to add some cjc if I see no results by two or three weeks in. It has also occurred to me that I might run just cjc and see if that is where all the results come from.

Comment

• Elvia1023

Originally posted by bufbiker
                            The thought had crossed my mind to add some cjc if I see no results by two or three weeks in. It has also occurred to me that I might run just cjc and see if that is where all the results come from.
                            It's been shown through serum testing that one without the other is nowhere as effective.

However the exception to that rule is cjc-dac for me. This due to it's axtive life and effect it on gh/igf1 throughout the day. The best peptide cycle I have done was high dosed cjc-dac alone (no ghrp, huperzine, green tea etc). Now if I done that with all those things added in

Comment

• bufbiker

Added the morning dose this am so at 3 shots a day now. No drowsiness to speak of. However my joints are starting to swell and hurt, so I take that as a good sign.
                              Dropped the proviron down to 50mg today. I am definately lkeaning out some. I wasn't sure but today was very obvious. Abs popping at 270lbs. I also am down 6lbs but I have cleaned up my eating. Really just stopped eating junk and am eating food for everything, not junk food.
                              So 6 days in beginning to see that I am on something besides test and proviron.
                              If this hex only works out and I can avoid the drowsiness of the cjc1295 with it, I think it will be my new favorite flavor.

Comment

Working...