Hexarelin only log

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bufbiker

Hit bench training today. Was able to hit 505 for 7 reps then 6 reps the next set. Still not maxxing out but I think my strength is increasing still.
    After training gave subject 200mcg of hex. Onset of drowsiness within minutes. Going to eliminate the proviron to be able to more closely monitor hex effects.

Comment

• Elvia1023

Originally posted by bufbiker
      Hit bench training today. Was able to hit 505 for 7 reps then 6 reps the next set. Still not maxxing out but I think my strength is increasing still.
      After training gave subject 200mcg of hex. Onset of drowsiness within minutes. Going to eliminate the proviron to be able to more closely monitor hex effects.
      Great lifts

Comment

• bufbiker

Hit shoulders tuesday evening, 7 sets of 275x15-20 reps
        Hit arms this evening did olympic bar curls superasetted with lying tricep extensions with 155x10/15-20.
        Weight is still around 276ish but I measured my arms after training today, they felt very pumped and they both measured at 22" each. That's 1/2-1" bigger, but I was pumped big time.
        Only on 400mg test E a week and 120mcg hexarelin only twice a day (post training, pre-bed).

Comment

• bufbiker

Began week 3 yesterday. I have not changed anything a far as calorie intake, training regimen, rest. My weight has not changed but the tape measure says my muscles are growing bigger. I also feel stronger, without really knowing by maxxing out.
          hit bench training today and seemed much stronger than last week
          warm-up sets, then hit - 475x10, 495x10, 495x8, 495x8, 455x12
          Was very pleased with sets and rep ranges.

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by bufbiker
            Hit shoulders tuesday evening, 7 sets of 275x15-20 reps
            Hit arms this evening did olympic bar curls superasetted with lying tricep extensions with 155x10/15-20.
            Weight is still around 276ish but I measured my arms after training today, they felt very pumped and they both measured at 22" each. That's 1/2-1" bigger, but I was pumped big time.
            Only on 400mg test E a week and 120mcg hexarelin only twice a day (post training, pre-bed).
            That's pretty amazing.

Comment

• bufbiker

Yeah, I'm pretty happy with the strength increases so far.

Comment

• Elvia1023

Originally posted by Glycomann
                That's pretty amazing.
                x2

Comment

• bufbiker

Update - towards the middle of week 3 (this last week) I began noticing drowsiness. It wasn't overwhelming as long as I stayed upp and moving, but sit down for 10 minutes or so and I'd be out like a light. I run out of breath easily. Appetite is no issue. I can still eat as much or as little as I want with no problems either way, just as long as I keep something in my belly. Strength seems to be going up, but I have not been training much lately due to various factors like working late, rain, sleepy when I get home, etc.
                  Size is up looking at the tape measure but scales don't show any massive weight gain which leads me to believe this is more of a recompositioning of body mass that a simple bulking effect. It feels like when you're doing a good oral, you know that feeling like you can actually fell yor body in that anabolic state and sense that the muscles are continually growing? It's like that. So far I guess I'd rate the hex only at about a 7 out of 10. Worth the money.

Comment

• bufbiker

Decent flat bench training. Warmed up then for working sets hit 495x10, 495x8, 495x8, 455x10, 405x15

Comment

• bufbiker

Hit shoulders Tuesday. Was getting 275 for 20 reps on three sets of seated military press.
                      Rested yesterday.
                      Today hit arms; regular superset routine. Curls/tricep extensions
                      135x10/20 for 5 sets. From start to finish was 30 minutes of training and I was done. Had a wedding to go to.
                      Have been feeling drowsy all day long all this week, since Saturday. I was sitting talking to my boss today, he got a phone call and I fell asleep sitting in his office, went back to my office to finish my nap.

Comment

• Glycomann

Maybe one reason why you are progressing so well is that you are not toxic from too much steroids. Now your genetics are coming through and working for you instead of having to fight off toxic effects. With your history of dosages and the effects on the steroid metabolism I would bet at 400 mg/w you are just at 2x the top of normal range of test. Here you are tickling the pituitary to run somewhat like you were at 25 and you are pressing like a World class athlete. i don't really think that can be beat. That is just about optimized right there. I think Ryan Kennelly needed 10 grams a week to hit numbers like that.

Comment

• bufbiker

You know something funny I was atching CT Fletcher on youtube the other day. He's loud, brash and in your face like he's the biggest baddest MF'er on the planet, but he struggled to hit 495 for 7 or 8 reps. Of course that was warming up beginning at 135, 225, 315, 405 each weight for 10 reps, then 495. BNut then I'll warm up at 225 for 15-20, 315 for 12-15, 405 for 10-12, then 495 I've been getting at least 2 sets of 10 before I have to lower reps or weight. CT says his best lift at the time of the youtube posting (I don't know the date) was 611 ("drug free"??/!!! yeah right!).
                          I was thinking I need to start making my own youtube videos and get some supp co. reps paying me too! If there wasn't already a web site by the name I would use Outlaw Muscle!
                          I'm not dissing CT, he's one bad dude. But he's not the only one that's been to prison multiple times and he's not the only one in the world to have come out and made something of himself, and from where I stand he's far from the baddest, strongest dude on the planet. And I've got 20+ years on his tired rump!
                          Again no disrespect, just saying a little humility would serve him well.

Comment

• Darkness
                            • Apr 2011

Go for it Buff. I'll watch yur vidz

Comment

• Glycomann

Go after it. You can do ZZ Top intro too instead of CT F-bombs.

Comment

• bufbiker

Off the Hrex for four weeks as that's what most info I can find says to do; 4 on, 4 off. Also I have bloods being done mid June and would like to get a real set of numbers instead of being full blown cyclw phase when bloods are drawn for a change. So for the next few weeks will be on low dose test only. This should be interesting.

Comment

Working...