whats the difference in gonadorelin acetate and triptorelin(GnRH)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • water43
    Vet
    • Mar 2010

whats the difference in gonadorelin acetate and triptorelin(GnRH)

anybody know what gonadorelin acetate 2mg does and whats the difference between triptorelin(GnRH) 100mcg ? over at superior peptides
    the right to try law is a title besides its all fiction "everything"
  • Glycomann

Triptorelin is 100 times as potent and is used in sows to time insemination among other uses like chemical castration.

"Triptorelin is a synthetic decapeptide analogue of GnRH with significantly greater biological activity than the natural peptide, which at least in part is due to a decreased rate of degradation. In a two-week oestrus suppression assay in rats, triptorelin was found to be 100 times more potent than natural GnRH. The primary pharmacodynamic effects of GnRH and GnRH analogues, i.e. stimulated release of follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinising hormone (LH), and a resulting increase in circulating sex hormones, are well known."

quote from:
    European public MRL assessment report (EPMAR)
    triptorelin acetate
    EMA/CVMP/382140/2013

Comment

• water43
      Vet
      • Mar 2010

what does that mean for a researcher in its use like hcg maybe ?

Comment

• Elvia1023

It means to never use more than 1 vial at a time. I wouldn't run more than 2 vials per year. It can be the best pct ever but literally just go with 1 vial and add some tamoxifen to combat estrogen post cycle. I would dose 100mcg trip the first day of pct and carry on tamoxifen at 20/20/20/10.

Comment

• water43
          Vet
          • Mar 2010

well I think I have it with trip but that comes 100 mcg/vial but whats the gonadorelin ? it 2mg/vial....I wanna get back to norm so can I use both will that help?

Comment

Working...