X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FContact
    • Oct 2003

NBA JUNE Transactions

NBA JUNE Transactions

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

June
    Date Transaction
    June 29 Orlando trades Tracy McGrady, Juwan Howard, Tyronn Lue and Reece Gaines to Houston for Steve Francis, Cuttino Mobley and Kelvin Cato

June 24 Washington trades Jerry Stackhouse, Christian Laettner and the rights to No. 5 pick Devin Harris to Dallas for Antawn Jamison.
    Denver trades the rights to No. 20 pick Jameer Nelson for a future first-round pick.

New Jersey trades the rights to No. 22 pick Viktor Khryapa to Portland for Eddie Gill.

Orlando trades the rights to No. 36 pick Antonio Burks to Memphis.

Phoenix trades the rights to No. 7 pick Luol Deng to Chicago for the rights to No. 31 pick Jackson Vroman and a future first-round pick.

Seattle trades the rights to No. 35 pick Andre Emmett to Memphis for a future second-round pick.

Utah trades the rights to No. 21 pick Pavel Podkolzine to Dallas for a first-round pick in NBA Draft 2005.

June 23 Charlotte trades Zaza Pachulia to Milwaukee for the 45th pick in NBA Draft 2004.
    Charlotte trades Aleksandar Pavlovic to Cleveland for a future first-round pick.

Disclaimer: PremierMuscle and FContact do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.
  • CO-B16
    Vet
    • May 2004

i guess it's a small possibility that duke's coach k will be the next lakers coach... he was givin the job if he wants it....
    THIS POST IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY

YO MOMMA

Comment

• FContact
      • Oct 2003

That would be interesting, I'd like to see how they rebuild the Lakers, I also heard that Gary Payton is staying, not that that's anything great, but it's news.

Disclaimer: PremierMuscle and FContact do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• CO-B16
        Vet
        • May 2004

yeah gary is staying... he will be getting 3.9million... and he would not have gotten that anywhere else had he opted out..... duke's ad is talking like coack k is leaving.... i think that would be good... im just curious who the lakers will get for shaq.....
        THIS POST IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY

YO MOMMA

Comment

Working...