Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jrod
    • Jun 2010

Dropped my gh

I was opening a box to grab a vial and the box slipped out of my hand and on to the tile and shattered two vials! All I could do was think how to save it. lol
  • wallyd
    VET
    • Aug 2015

Ouch! I’m sorry that happened to you!

Comment

• MindlessWork
      • Aug 2011

Yikes, that's the worst feeling ever.
      “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

i hate when that happens.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• jrod
          • Jun 2010

Originally posted by liftsiron
          i hate when that happens.
          So it happened to you too? Lol

Funny thing was when the glass shattered, the gh “cake” was still in tact. It actually crossed my mind to snort it.

Comment

• liftsiron
            Administrator
            • Nov 2003

Originally posted by jrod
            So it happened to you too? Lol

Funny thing was when the glass shattered, the gh “cake” was still in tact. It actually crossed my mind to snort it.
            Not gh but a 10 cc bottle or two. I also had a couple 1ml vials break when I was trying to score them with a file.
            ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• HDH
              • Jun 2015

I've had that shit happen to gh and gear. They both suck for sure.

The gh was 3 vials but I had plenty at the time so I didn't sweat it that much. It mainly sucked at the end when I could have had 3 more'

The oils were from an online pharmacy about 20 years ago. Took about 3 months to get it and I broke 2 of the 4 vials of deca just trying to take the tape off of them holding the 4 vials together.

I was pissed off on these, they were "ON SALE", $400 for 4

Comment

• DrX
                VET
                • Oct 2021

It comes with time... I think we've all fumbled a bottle or two. I dropped and broke 4 so far...

Comment

• Roughrydr
                  • Oct 2017

LOL. I thought you meant you quit using it. You literally dropped it. That sucks.
                  OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• MindlessWork
                    • Aug 2011

Wish there was a plastic that's totally chemically inert and shatter resistant yet does not allow air to pass through like glass. That be the perfect vial!
                    “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

Working...