X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SarahPT
    AE Female Member
    • Sep 2007

Damn, that's a lot of weight! :top:
    Personal trainer, sports nutritionist, figure coach, freelance writer, distance runner, and insane person

http://www.sarahpersonaltraining.com

Comment

• TheWICKED

LEGS!!!

SQUATS!! I wanted to try something different..like the youtube 40 rep squat routine...I wanted to hurt. Mission accomplished!!!

warmup...
      135x10x1
      225x10x1

hardwork... 1 minute rest between sets...
      405x21x1
      315x20x1
      225x20x1
      135x20xpuked

DEADS FOR SPEED!!!

135x10x1
      315x5x1
      500x5x1
      525x5x1

HACKS!!

8platesx10xgas'd...squats slaughtered my legs. This was two days ago and they're still sore as fuck. GOOD TIMES!

some calf shit..

Comment

• CathyFlora

jesus, Ryan...some thick ass legs!!! my god!

Comment

• mijc13

haha, I probably would have puked too.... congrats on the dead PR

Comment

• TheWICKED

GET OUTTA MY WAY!!!!!

CHEST!!!

FLAT BENCH:

135x10x1
            225x10x1
            405x4x1+3rp

H/S incline press plate loaded:

3platesx9x1+2rp+2rp NEW FIRST SET PR!!!

Dumbbell incline flyes:

90lbsx13x1+10rp NEW FIRST SET AND TOTAL PR!! It's weird how quickly I recover with this exercise though..oh well...

TRICEPS!!!

DUMBBELL OVERHEAD EXTENSIONS:

40lbsx7x1+6rp right side
            40lbsx6x1+6rp left side

close grip bench press: stupid to do last..but I wanted to see what it felt like to do close grips AFTER chest work...

275x3x1 the 315x2x1 and it felt SICK! I might end up doing some close grip floor presses next time...we'll see!

------------------------------------------------------

BACK!!!

bentover barbell rows:

135x10x1
            225x10x1
            415x4x1 NEW PR!!! DID THEM WITH GREAT FORM! Didn't get shit for reps though so finished it with a set of 315
            315x10x1

h/s plate loaded rows: couldn't get someone to hold a plate on top so had to use 5 plates instead...but my strength from last time wiht 5 plates has EXPLODED!!!

5platesx22x1+8rp left side. HUGE PR!!!
            5platesx20x1+9rp right side HUGE PR!!!

....and the right side is steadily improving and catching up with the left side strength wise!!!!

close grip lat pulldowns:

235x12x1+5rp NEW PR!!!

BICEPS!!!

dumbbell concentration curls:

60lbsx8x1+3rp both sides NEW FIRST SET PR!!

dumbbell hammer curls:

70lbsx8x1+3rp both sides..and very happy since this was the LAST exercise after all the previous back and bicep work!

KICK SOME FUCKING ASS IN THE GYM TODAY! 5 NEW PR'S!! And now i've just set the bar that much higher next time!!!

Comment

• KitKat

That's awesome, nice work! Care to lift a few extra lbs for me?

Comment

• SarahPT
                AE Female Member
                • Sep 2007

Wow nice job with the PRs. Damn you are moving some serious weight.
                Personal trainer, sports nutritionist, figure coach, freelance writer, distance runner, and insane person

http://www.sarahpersonaltraining.com

Comment

• TheWICKED

thankyou ladies...

and yes..i do private shows and birthday parties! :buff: :dancing: :devil1:

Comment

• Sadie

Originally posted by TheWICKED
                    thankyou ladies...

and yes..i do private shows and birthday parties! :buff: :dancing: :devil1:
                    would someone actually pay to see u though thats the question

Comment

• TheWICKED

Originally posted by Sadie
                      would someone actually pay to see u though thats the question

for you i'd do it for free..

so call my ass and tell me what's up!!!

Comment

• ironmaidn

Hmmm okay Ry you catching up to the big boyz here. I am more than midly impressed now! Great log! Love those squat numbers...and always a good leg day when you puke!

Comment

• TheWICKED

Originally posted by ironmaidn
                          Hmmm okay Ry you catching up to the big boyz here. I am more than midly impressed now! Great log! Love those squat numbers...and always a good leg day when you puke!

LOL you must mean ketchup..for my hotdog...because I know you didn't mean catch up as in catch up with anyone in this house...POINT SOMEONE OUT THAT OWNS MY ASS?! Only person that comes close is Karen..and the only thing she owns of mine is the mirror in my gym with her shrug face! RAWR!' HAHA!

LOL you fucking know it! And I puked..without the aid of alcohol! Just some fucking hard work! HAHAHAHAH

SOUND FAMILIAR?!!

Comment

• ironmaidn

LOL you must mean ketchup..for my hotdog...because I know you didn't mean catch up as in catch up with anyone in this house...POINT SOMEONE OUT THAT OWNS MY ASS?! Only person that comes close is Karen..and the only thing she owns of mine is the mirror in my gym with her shrug face! RAWR!' HAHA!

LOL you fucking know it! And I puked..without the aid of alcohol! Just some fucking hard work! HAHAHAHAH

SOUND FAMILIAR?!!
                            I'm too much of lady to say what I really want to say here. U wanna talk hard work boy...U messing with the wrong chick! And it aint all about training in the gym. I ain't got time for this BS! I bet you are not even doing full squats but 1/4 squats...u got me on the wrong day!

Comment

• Squatch

SOUND FAMILIAR?!!
                              :hahaha:

Comment

• Sadie

i will never hear the end of the shrug face lol u suck im glad i was too short to shrug in vegas LOL

he actually does do full squats maiden but hey we can still give him shit about his shrugs so who cares

Comment

Working...