• Show
Clear All
  • mrhtbd

GOLDMAN SACHS

• basskiller
    Administrator
    • Aug 2003

time for a tea party.. i keep saying, but no one is listening

I mean hll. between Goldman Sachs and the rothschild's owning the fed reservere bank with is against the constitution whats next
    Last edited by basskiller; 07-03-2009, 01:34 AM.
    Owner of
    Worldclassbodybuilding.com - my forum
    basskilleronline.com

Comment

• Lokedogg
      Vet
      • Jan 2008

If you guys really want to wrap your minds around the situation and REALLY understand money, why and what is happening(these posts sounds like they're on the right track) - get the book "The Creature from Jekyll Island". It's about the creation of the Federal Reserve,all the powers/people involved, the secrecy,history of banking, explanation of money(and fiat money) where we're going where we've been and basically how fucked we are(also a some remedies that our government will never do). Davelifter - doing another one of his good humanitarian deeds sent it to me while I was away. I've read it and often refer back to it. Each chapter is prefaced and outlined and you can skip around chapters easily. As the book says "it reads like a 'Who done it'." It keeps you interested to the last page.

Comment

• basskiller
        Administrator
        • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Lokedogg
        If you guys really want to wrap your minds around the situation and REALLY understand money, why and what is happening(these posts sounds like they're on the right track) - get the book "The Creature from Jekyll Island". It's about the creation of the Federal Reserve,all the powers/people involved, the secrecy,history of banking, explanation of money(and fiat money) where we're going where we've been and basically how fucked we are(also a some remedies that our government will never do). Davelifter - doing another one of his good humanitarian deeds sent it to me while I was away. I've read it and often refer back to it. Each chapter is prefaced and outlined and you can skip around chapters easily. As the book says "it reads like a 'Who done it'." It keeps you interested to the last page.
        there is a video lecture on google I believe that outlines the whole situation about the conception of the fed resever .. both before and leading up to
        Owner of
        basskilleronline.com

Comment

• mrhtbd

Originally posted by Lokedogg
          I'm

Comment

• basskiller
            Administrator
            • Aug 2003

watch this
            this is a condensed version
            Owner of
            basskilleronline.com

Comment

• basskiller
              Administrator
              • Aug 2003

Zeitgeist - The Movie- Federal Reserve

Owner of
              basskilleronline.com

Comment

• basskiller
                Administrator
                • Aug 2003

also
                Zeitgeist: Addendum
                Zeitgeist: Addendum, attempts to locate the root causes
                of this pervasive social corruption, while offering a solution. This solution is not
                based on politics, morality, laws, or any other "establishment" notions of human affairs,
                but rather on a modern, non-superstitious based understanding of what we are
                and how we align with nature, to which we are a part. The work advocates
                a new social system which is updated to present day knowledge, highly influenced
                by the life long work of Jacque Fresco and The Venus Project.

starts about 4 minutes in
                Owner of
                basskilleronline.com

Comment

• Cruci
                  Vet
                  • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Ms.Wetback
                  Lets not forget the Rockefeller empire with an estimated worth of 5 TRILLION dollars.
                  David Rockefeller is one of the most evil men that has lived in the history of this country. Fuck him and all the other bankers stealing from the American public.
                  Cruci is a fictional character. He does not use or participate in any distribution of any illegal substance, nor will he make referrals/source checks. You might think that this is some sort of ruse because I am a moderator on here simply trying to cover my ass, but just because I know how to correct a cycle from a clueless dolt who knows nothing of what he is putting in his body (because I know how to read,) I seriously do not get involved with any illegal substances in any way shape or form. I do however believe that it is your right to use them, but I won't help you acquire them. If you send me a PM asking where to buy steroids or to refer you to a source, I will call you a dumbass and tell you to learn to read. Then I will mushroom stamp your sister.

Comment

• Cruci
                    Vet
                    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Ms.Wetback
                    I hated Zeitgeist: Addendum, it was a propaganda movie with an agenda. The first one was more raw information, Addendum was not nearly as good in my opinion.
                    I was bored with the second one, although I understand why they added that. They proposed a solution, but it is not a viable one in my opinion. I only got through about 75% of it. The first Zeitgeist is a MUST WATCH for everyone.
                    Cruci is a fictional character. He does not use or participate in any distribution of any illegal substance, nor will he make referrals/source checks. You might think that this is some sort of ruse because I am a moderator on here simply trying to cover my ass, but just because I know how to correct a cycle from a clueless dolt who knows nothing of what he is putting in his body (because I know how to read,) I seriously do not get involved with any illegal substances in any way shape or form. I do however believe that it is your right to use them, but I won't help you acquire them. If you send me a PM asking where to buy steroids or to refer you to a source, I will call you a dumbass and tell you to learn to read. Then I will mushroom stamp your sister.

Comment

• JrMaFia
                      BANNED for being a JETS fan
                      • Oct 2007

Let not forget the andrew carnegie.
                      Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Goddamn they don't make em' like they used to.
                      Cassidy: Fuckin' 80's man, best shit ever !
                      Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Bet'chr ass man, Guns N' Roses! Rules.
                      Cassidy: Crue!
                      Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Yeah!
                      Cassidy: Def Lep!
                      Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Then that Cobain pussy had to come around & ruin it all.
                      Cassidy: Like theres something wrong, why not just have a good time?
                      Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: I'll tell you somethin', I hate the fuckin' 90's.

Comment

Working...