X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bananas
    Vet
    • Nov 2005

probably a one ina million shot but

anyone here had acid reflux surgery called nissn fundoplication. or know anyone that has had? How are they doing?
  • incrediblehawk
    Vet
    • Aug 2011

no, but pantaprozole helps me ALOT!!!!!!!

Comment

• Bananas
      Vet
      • Nov 2005

man i m taking it twice a day with no relief

Comment

• incrediblehawk
        Vet
        • Aug 2011

Damn, sucks too cuz I bet U can't sleep on your left side! Instant reflux..valve open.

Stay away from Italian food. Tomato fucks u good

Comment

• Bananas
          Vet
          • Nov 2005

i LOVEEEEEEEEEEE catchup

Comment

• mirage
            Vet
            • Aug 2011

i took prilosec for a while and it worked great but my doc was on my ass about drinking. he said it had a high rate of possibility of turning your throat to cancer when used regularly with alcohol. so needless to say fuck that...
            Be wary of the man who urges an action in which he himself incurs no risk.

Comment

• BikerTrash
              Vet
              • Aug 2011

Back in the day when I was just a wee lad younger BikerTrash and ate crappy , drank way to much and did rec drugs , I ended up with the acid reflux stuff , Did the nexium , and Prilosec and um something else but it ended up repairin itself and going away so the use of the nexium and prilosec stopped . Havent had an issue since I gave up the wee little lad BT ways .

Comment

• Glycomann

I vomit burp in my sleep sometimes after eating a lb of meat and a 100 g protein shake. Is that bad??

Comment

• mth498
                  • Feb 2012

Glycoman i had that same problem. Or even if i would eat peanut butter, i would throw up in my sleep or wakeup and would throw up rigt away. Real nasty taste. When i lay down i would constantly burp it was bad.

The past few months i stay away from red meat and peanut butter, drink alot more water and its gone away on its own.

Comment

• bufbiker

I live off of prevacid. I used to take nexium but my insurance quit covering it. Now I buy the prevacid otc.

Comment

• rocco-x
                      Vet
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Glycomann
                      I vomit burp in my sleep sometimes after eating a lb of meat and a 100 g protein shake. Is that bad??
                      i thought it was only me...! sometimes if i have a protein drink or a quart of milk then lay down to watch t.v. and fall asleep i'll suddenly wake up,have to sit up fast and burp this nasty burning shit that feels like it's coming from my asshole to my mouth,lol!

i have acid reflux but it has calmed down.used to take prilosec back before it was otc and worked great.now i just buy the generic store brands of omeprazole and works just as good.it's gotta be the foods we eat.my ex-wife has it worse than i do,friends i know that don't train,just eat regular meals get it but from what my parents say,it wasn't an issue with them growing up.it was practically unheard of unless you had an ulcer or something...

Comment

Working...