Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Off Topic > General discussion
User Name
Password

Old 12-09-2018, 05:36 PM   #1
mrhtbd

mrhtbd has a spectacular aura aboutmrhtbd has a spectacular aura about
Life just got weird

My ex-wife was having an affair with a married guy at her job since 2006. I found out about it in 2012. We divorced 12/13. I lost everything; 4 bedroom house and over 600K, then retired from my Teacher job. The guy is Mennonite. I let his wife know about the affair in 2012. He got a new job and they moved. My ex has been dating another guy for 3 years. My life took a down-turn after I broke my ankle and tibia in 2/16, was out of work for a year and spent my savings. Ten months ago I moved into a rooming house to save money and build some cash. Three weeks ago a woman moved in next to me and I had seen her before but couldn’t place it. Her car parks next to mine and looked familiar, but once again I didn’t know where. Yesterday my daughter had a swim meet. I took her to lunch then home as the ex wanted to “run some errands.” It was peculiarly odd to me the way she was acting, just like years ago how she acted to sneak out to meet the guy. I was chatting to another lady on my floor today. She had personal contact with the woman living next door to me and said the woman stated she “knew me.” After some conversation, I connected the dots. The lady next door to me is the wife of the man who was (and I suspect still is), cheating with my ex-wife. Apparently the lady next store finally split up with him. A true shame, 2 families destroyed, hundreds of thousands lost and for what? Don’t know what this makes me, but I’ve always been cordial to the guy my ex has dated the past 3 years, always suspecting she was using him as well. Sometimes the truth really sucks, sometimes it will set you free, but karma (having his wife move in next door in the same shitty rooming house while the cheaters get the houses)? Well, Damn, yeah, karma is just a bitch! My life just got weird and I’m singing Alice Cooper in “I’m 18,” “I gotta get outta this place, I’ll go running in outer space Oh yeah... I got a Baby’s brain and Old Man’s heart...” Damn, ain’t that the truth!
mrhtbd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 06:12 PM   #2
Cabo Jo
Vet

Cabo Jo is a jewel in the roughCabo Jo is a jewel in the roughCabo Jo is a jewel in the roughCabo Jo is a jewel in the rough
push her off a cliff. what a total loser whore.
Cabo Jo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 06:47 PM   #3
Big B
Banned

Big B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really nice
Damon bro! If I were to be single again I would just marry a dog. Low maintenance, no complaining, doesn't ask for anything but maybe treats, always gives you attention and love, just say NO DRAMA!!!
Big B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 06:47 PM   #4
b52

b52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to behold
That's pretty weird. I don't really know how to give advice for this.
b52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 12:43 AM   #5
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
I am thankful to have you and Rough on this board. Every time I think life is crazy I read a couple of you guys' posts and think "hell, I got this".
Old 12-10-2018, 10:19 AM   #6
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
You've got to have revenge sex. It should be fun.

Muscle Forged In Pain
Roughrydr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 10:20 AM   #7
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
And Dakota, my life not weird, just complicated.

Muscle Forged In Pain
Roughrydr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 12:02 PM   #8
millenium girl

millenium girl is a name known to allmillenium girl is a name known to allmillenium girl is a name known to allmillenium girl is a name known to allmillenium girl is a name known to allmillenium girl is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
I am thankful to have you and Rough on this board. Every time I think life is crazy I read a couple of you guys' posts and think "hell, I got this".
"The Young and the Restless" or "The Days of Our Lives". Poor mrhtbd you have gone through such a lot that sometimes your life makes me think of those TV series. I feel sorry for you cuz you seem like a good guy and don't deserve what happens to you.
millenium girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 12:05 PM   #9
A1food4u

sometimes fact is stranger than fiction.... what a run...
Old 12-15-2018, 07:45 PM   #10
mrhtbd

mrhtbd has a spectacular aura aboutmrhtbd has a spectacular aura about
Remember Paul Harvey and “ The rest of the story?” Well, last week I heard her next door moving things all night. I thought she was moving out so the next day when I saw her after work I stopped her and asked, “Is ____ _______ your husband?” And “How do you know me?” She said, “Oh, he’s my cousin.” I asked about the car at his house and she said she used to stop in back when he lived near ________. Wow. She said word got out about the affair that they were still together but not doing great, “and you know,” she said, “we’re old school Mennonite so splitting up isn’t that easy!” She-it! About how she knew me turns out her daughter was on the same summer swimming team as my daughters so we had seen each other at the swim meets. She admitted knowing my ex. Jeez, and then she figured I was “OK” and decided to say. Damn, can you imagine someone out there actually thinking that I am “OK!” So I did the only sensible thing, dieted like crazy all last week, made a plan for the Winter and went back to the gym. Result? Yesterday weighed 260, down from 285 in April. My other neighbor said I look 10 years younger. Today my daughter had a swim meet, I ran time cards from the lanes to the scoring table. My ex worked as a coaches assistant standing aside the pool and she watched my every move. She got word. How annoying, ignored me for a 15 year marriage but now has to watch me like a hawk as I joked and laughed with the timer Mother’s. My jovial personality has come back and I’m actually charming again. Who is this guy? Crazy, but I’m ready to hit it again 100 supersets from the Winter Solstace to the Spring Equinox. Ninety days to a new man. Will take photos and will drop weight to 240 by 3/23/19. Plus I will throw in pushups and leg raises on top. I got this. A friend once told me, “a hot physique and younger girlfriend are the best forms of payback!” I agree! Time for stage five.
mrhtbd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2018, 08:26 PM   #11
b52

b52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to behold
Too bad no one here is in the film industry. You already have everything logged, this would be some great stuff for a comedy series. Not that your life is a comedy, buy the stuff you go through is just so out there. In the right hands someone could turn that misfortune into humor.
b52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2018, 04:39 PM   #12
chicken_hawk
VET

chicken_hawk has a spectacular aura aboutchicken_hawk has a spectacular aura about
Sorry, man. Truth is stranger than fiction. I won't blow smoke up your ass, but I can say that assholes live miserable lives regardless of the car they drive or the house they own. There is no softer pillow than a clean conscience. I wish you the best and your life isn't over and I will be interested to read how your story ends.

Hawk
chicken_hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2018, 07:05 PM   #13
Deadwood
VET

Deadwood is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken_hawk View Post
There is no softer pillow than a clean conscience. I wish you the best and your life isn't over and I will be interested to read how your story ends.

Hawk
I second this^. I'm a true believer in what you put out to the world comes back (karma). Sounds like she had it all at one point and still was unhappy. She most likely was unhappy with herself so she will keep looking for happiness elsewhere. I hope for the best for you brother.
Deadwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2018, 09:10 PM   #14
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
There ain't no Karma in this life. We are surrounded by examples of shitty people that keep getting the long stick and always come out smelling like roses.

I pray there is ultimate justice if not in this life. In the mean time don't waste time or worry on others "getting theirs" Fill your own life with goodness and relationships. Life is short. When you hit 50 a warning buzzer goes off in you and you finally realize it.

Now if I were only better at practicing what I preach.....