Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Journals and Member Photos > Training Journals
User Name
Password

Old 01-11-2016, 11:10 AM   #31
clutchitalian

clutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by willsgotrythm View Post
I might start a log. I'm thinking about doing a show in November here in Vegas. A guy in the gym was just telling me about it today. I need to start bulking now if I'm going to do it. Plus my legs have gotten smaller cause I don't train them as much anymore because of my knees. I'm going to try to do squats one more time though and see what happens. I know what you mean getting hungry like that, you just want to eat everything in sight. I get like that when my blood sugar gets low
that would be great will......
clutchitalian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 03:45 PM   #32
Dawgpound_Hank

Clutch fall off the wagon again?
Old 01-20-2016, 04:36 PM   #33
clutchitalian

clutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of light
no bro.....sorry for being away but about 2 weeks ago me and my fiance got into a giant blowout and i left....i was staying with my brother but am now working things out....im gonna move back in on monday.....dont worry still sober!!!! im gonna start the log back up on monday...........
Old 01-20-2016, 09:39 PM   #34
Darkness

Darkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant future
I love these logs
Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 10:01 PM   #35
clutchitalian

ok im starting my log 2.0..let me bring u guys up to date..ive been training and dieting since i started the log....i took a 2 week break when me and my fiance seperated but everything is ok now...i switched gyms a month ago and this is week 4 of my STRICT diet and training....i started at 225 and am now 210 so lost 15 lbs....im currently on 500mg test e....ive been on very low carb between 50-100g per day...monday will start week 5 and i have a 2 week supply of methyltren i am going to start on monday just to try it out and yes i know its harsh...on monday i will start to be a little more detailed in this log....and u know i love u bros input and i know i will have a lot of questions as i try to cut another 15-20 lbs before i lean bulk....i have tren ace,eq,ghrp-6,winny,tbol and more that i am going to try and play with at certain times that i feel i can add them but will run suggestions by before starting anything....thanks brothers........
Old 02-17-2016, 11:35 PM   #36
bufbiker

If you want some clen I have some I'll give you. It was given to me to make up for a screw up but I don't use the stuff. PM me if you want it.
Old 02-17-2016, 11:47 PM   #37
clutchitalian

awesome buf thanks pm sent
Old 02-18-2016, 08:55 PM   #38
willsgotrythm
Vet

willsgotrythm is a jewel in the roughwillsgotrythm is a jewel in the roughwillsgotrythm is a jewel in the rough
I'm glad you and your lady worked things out brother...communication is KEY!!! I bet those 15lbs came off pretty easy, did for me last time. I was surprised. My problem is when I start eating carbs I get loose on what carbs I eat!! Once I get on the keto for a few weeks, I'm good to go.
willsgotrythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 09:24 PM   #39
clutchitalian

Quote:
Originally Posted by willsgotrythm View Post
I'm glad you and your lady worked things out brother...communication is KEY!!! I bet those 15lbs came off pretty easy, did for me last time. I was surprised. My problem is when I start eating carbs I get loose on what carbs I eat!! Once I get on the keto for a few weeks, I'm good to go.
Thanks will....ya they came off pretty quick and easy but like u said its hard once u start adding carbs in again it's tricky
Old 02-22-2016, 06:42 PM   #40
clutchitalian

monday, february 22nd

legs

was supposed to do chest today but have a huge cut on my right palm from work so it hurt pretty bad..im gonna have to wrap it up good for wednesday....started 1000mg of agmatine today.... i think i lost enough weight now so starting monday i will be starting test e/eq/tbol....i will be completely revamping my diet...i am just unsure about how many carbs to start with...its gonna be a lot of trial and error...i know im gonna be blowing up glycoman for advice so i apoligize in advance bro lol...............
Old 02-23-2016, 09:18 AM   #41
Thate
Vet

Thate is a jewel in the roughThate is a jewel in the roughThate is a jewel in the roughThate is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchitalian View Post
....dont worry still sober!!!!
good news bro

nothing fucks with gym progress like excessive drinking
Thate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 03:59 PM   #42
clutchitalian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thate View Post
good news bro

nothing fucks with gym progress like excessive drinking
oh I know bro lol
Old 03-02-2016, 05:32 PM   #43
clutchitalian

been doing cardio all week and finally hit 200 on the scale!!!!!!!! i dont remember the last time i was 200...i will continue that this until monday when i will start my lean bulk...i already started the tri test/eq combo this week and will add tbol monday along with beastrol/pump juice/agmatine.........
Old 03-02-2016, 05:33 PM   #44
clutchitalian

hopefully i can shed a few more lbs by monday.......
Old 03-03-2016, 10:28 AM   #45
willsgotrythm
Vet

willsgotrythm is a jewel in the roughwillsgotrythm is a jewel in the roughwillsgotrythm is a jewel in the rough
Can you see your abs? At least the top 2?
willsgotrythm is offline   Reply With Quote