X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alluprbdy
    Vet
    • Oct 2011

trying to make a comeback here

After a shitty 2 years for me financially and personally I was pretty much out of the gym outside the random appearance here and there. My doc put me on medicine to help me sleep beings I've had insomnia issues my whole life, however I wasnt aware of the million side effects it had. Not only did it fuck up my head and make me a different person it changes the way ur body metabolizes foods and kills ur metabolism so I got fat as fuck. Went from 182 to 222 in just shy of 2 years, and thats a lean muscular 182 to a fat no gym going 222 @ 5'8". Worst shape of my life, I looked disgusting. I've been lifting since I was 10 so with a shirt on I looked like I was just bulking or something but shirt off looked dreadful. Embarrassingly bad. It took a while to get off this medicine (Seroquel, so if ever offered it run) as it gives u terrible withdrawals. I got back into the gym as I started my taper off this drug (late june) and was making some progress since my dose was lower it wasnt fucking my body up as bad. Finally got off it completely in September and crashed my streetbike a couple weeks later and got a slight tear in my rotator cuff in the process (FML). You only get 2 options surgery (6mo rest no lifting at all) or rest and let it heal. Well beings I was finally back in the gym surgery wasnt happening plus ive been running 5iu a day so that's gotta help expedite this. I've tried working around it by doing movements that keep my shoulder out of it, like concentration curls, tri push downs (after I pull the bar down with my right hand), etc. I know have "sully" brace that was worth every fucking penny bc the last 3 weeks I've finally got to do chest and back, all tho still limited on weight and excercises its something. So I'm relying more on my diet, gh, t3/t4 right now than lifting unfortunately. However Since Late August/Early september I've gone from 222 to 192, lost 3.5" off my waist, added an inch to my arms and chest. Once I get down to the lower 180s and Im satisfied with the fat loss I'm going to be bulking again but I got a pic from last week at 196.5, down 3/4" more on waist since, some how even tho it was only 4.5#.
    Attached Files
    R.I.P. MASSWITHCLASS
    R.I.P. INCREDIBLEHAWK
  • alluprbdy
    Vet
    • Oct 2011

Just to give an idea of how gross it got, I have 1 picture from the time period. This was during one of my random appearances during my layoff in November 2015 I was 213# here so imagine 9 more on that belly....ugh.
    Attached Files
    R.I.P. MASSWITHCLASS
    R.I.P. INCREDIBLEHAWK

Comment

• Darkness
      • Apr 2011

Welcome back you fat litter phucker.

Jk looks like you're already doing far better than most.

Comment

• alluprbdy
        Vet
        • Oct 2011

yeah thx ahhh I got humongous. whew glad its coming off quick now that Im off that poison med. I think at 185 I'll be able to get aggressive and get myself back in the lean 200's. It fucks u up mentally being fat and not being able to do anything about it, I've been fortunate enough to have good genetics and never had issues with weight, but hell at one point while on that shit I was running 650mcg t4 and dieting at a 1k deficit and I still gained a lb that month, got depressing as fuck. Demoralizing really, makes yah not even wanna waste your time there.
        R.I.P. MASSWITHCLASS
        R.I.P. INCREDIBLEHAWK

Comment

• liftsiron
          Administrator
          • Nov 2003

Won't take long bro.
          ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• andrew0409
            Vet
            • Sep 2016

nice man, I'm making a comeback of my own.

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by alluprbdy
              yeah thx ahhh I got humongous. whew glad its coming off quick now that Im off that poison med. I think at 185 I'll be able to get aggressive and get myself back in the lean 200's. It fucks u up mentally being fat and not being able to do anything about it, I've been fortunate enough to have good genetics and never had issues with weight, but hell at one point while on that shit I was running 650mcg t4 and dieting at a 1k deficit and I still gained a lb that month, got depressing as fuck. Demoralizing really, makes yah not even wanna waste your time there.
              Seroquel is poison. doc had my mother on that and she blew up. Absolute shit. No idea why it was licensed.

Comment

• andrew0409
                Vet
                • Sep 2016

Originally posted by Glycomann
                Seroquel is poison. doc had my mother on that and she blew up. Absolute shit. No idea why it was licensed.
                That's the most given meds to inmates to calm them down and get them to sleep at night.

Comment

• alluprbdy
                  Vet
                  • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Glycomann
                  yeah its only FDA approved for schizophrenia and Bi polar 1 & 2 yet its always in been one of the most prescribed medications in the usa, even tho only 0.9% of our population has schizo and 1.5% is BP 1 or 2. It is over prescribed for off label use like nuts. I read a book by Dr. Peter Breggin, who also has a youtube channel that's very interesting:

But his book made so much sense to me and had me realize why I felt so weird, bc seroquel is a chemical lobotomy. It shuts down ur frontal lobes and you arent interested in ANYTHING.
                  R.I.P. MASSWITHCLASS
                  R.I.P. INCREDIBLEHAWK

Comment

• alluprbdy
                    Vet
                    • Oct 2011

Originally posted by andrew0409
                    That's the most given meds to inmates to calm them down and get them to sleep at night.
                    enough seroquel could put an elephant to sleep
                    R.I.P. MASSWITHCLASS
                    R.I.P. INCREDIBLEHAWK

Comment

• alluprbdy
                      Vet
                      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by liftsiron
                      Won't take long bro.
                      yah thx homie, once my shoulder is 100% or atleast 80% I will be able to pack back on the mass.
                      R.I.P. MASSWITHCLASS
                      R.I.P. INCREDIBLEHAWK

Comment

• Pipelinesteve4
                        Vet
                        • May 2016

Originally posted by alluprbdy
                        enough seroquel could put an elephant to sleep
                        That stuff can increase chance of diabetes and getting gyno symptoms. Don't take it. Better options in life for sleep and feel better.

Comment

• alluprbdy
                          Vet
                          • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Pipelinesteve4
                          That stuff can increase chance of diabetes and getting gyno symptoms. Don't take it. Better options in life for sleep and feel better.
                          it fucked up everything in my body, my bloodwork was horrible, my brain was wacky & on top of that I gained 2-3lbs a month guaranteed.
                          R.I.P. MASSWITHCLASS
                          R.I.P. INCREDIBLEHAWK

Comment

• BikerTrash
                            Vet
                            • Aug 2011

Glad to see both those pics, looks like your back on the right path and doing great at it ,just goes to show we all can overcome and conquer once the mind is set .

Comment

• b52
                              • Oct 2006

You'll be right back bro. It happens quick. I was in the same boat

Comment

Working...