Dallas McCarver

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bufbiker

Dallas McCarver

This may be old news but I just saw where he died by asphyxiation. He choked to death on food.
    Also that Rich Piana was still in bad shape and they gound some crushed white powder and a credit card and a straw near where he collapsed.
    Anyone else confirmed this stuff?
  • Glycomann

I think I read the same thing yesterday.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

USNCTT posted yesterday shortly after the news broke. Way too young - R I P Dallas.

Comment

• A1food4u

so far nothing concrete lots of speculation.... I did hear that dallas choked to death though, that seems to be a consistent bit in all the stories

Comment

• USNCTT
          VET
          • Aug 2006

Josh Lenartowicz found Dallas face down in their kitchen when he came home. Dallas was letting josh stay sith him while he prepped for the O. Josh is the one who called 911(obviously) and cleared the food obstruction from his throat. Those words are straight from the mouth of Aaron Singerman CEO of Redcon who sponsors Dallas. I guess Aaron woke up to a ton of missed calls and text from Flex Lewis who trains with Dallas and is one of his best friends. Flex broke the news to Aaron.

Comment

• USNCTT
            VET
            • Aug 2006

As for Rich last i heard he was making progress. TMZ reported the white substance eith the straws. Also made comments about finding 20 vials of gear. Who knows etc is true. Any news on the Nature Boy?

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

They say he was found lying on the floor, unconscious with food in his mouth - apperently choked to death. One thing I am kinda curious about is this - if someone is choking, seems one would spit out the food in their mouth as they are trying to do anything to get that food dislodged thats deep down in the throat/windpipe. Now I don't know if the food in his mouth was the food that Josh dislodged or what. Choking to death isn't immediate - it's going to take some time before one passes out, whether that's 30 seconds or 2 minutes hell I don't know. My point IS, if he had a heart attack or stroke, while eating, it would make more sense of still having food in his mouth, as they are immediate if severe.

Anyways I remember as a 10 y.o kid I accidently swallowed one of those big gum balls and it was one of my scariest memories. Not being able to breath you go into an instant panic. My mom gave ne a hard slap on the back and it popped out.

Btw not trying to fall into the speculation crowd regarding Dallas. Just making an observation with the information given at this point.

Comment

• blackdream71

is it possible he gave himself a post insulin shot, went into insulin shock and choked on his food and could do nothing about it?

Comment

• blackdream71

very very sad btw, 26 is way too young to pass.

Comment

• liftsiron
                    Administrator
                    • Nov 2003

Originally posted by A1food4u
                    so far nothing concrete lots of speculation.... I did hear that dallas choked to death though, that seems to be a consistent bit in all the stories
                    That's what I heard to.
                    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• USNCTT
                      VET
                      • Aug 2006

Originally posted by blackdream71
                      is it possible he gave himself a post insulin shot, went into insulin shock and choked on his food and could do nothing about it?
                      Honestly part of me thinks that is what happened.

Comment

• Dakota
                        VET
                        • Feb 2017

No politics
                        The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• Acneman
                          Banned
                          • Oct 2016

No politics.

Comment

• bufbiker

Usually with Insulin you can tell when youre crashing and a coke, orange juice, candy, something sweet can get you over the hump. I dont think its anything other than inhaling food that wouldn't dislodge. Not saying it wasn't slin. I just think if it had been he would have noticed.

Comment

• liftsiron
                              Administrator
                              • Nov 2003

I think he just choked on food, plain and simple. Approx 4000 people choke on food and die each year in the USA.
                              ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

Working...