X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Acneman
    Banned
    • Oct 2016

when kodi doesn't work

you might be aware of Kodi the free video streaming app that has everything.

you might also be aware that due to cease and desist letters and other troubles that its performance is spotty lately.

there is plenty of info out there with new builds and alternatives to kodi like terrarium but they are all vulnerable to being shut down.

but the source of the videos have not even been hasseled. when you search for a source on kodi you will see putlocker, openload etc dozens of sources for the videos.

well the point is they are out there and you can find them without kodi or any other helper app.

for instance a very popular source is 123movies. you can find there website and search for the videos you want from them like the great quality Blade Runner 2049 that came out today on these sites

or Happy from the syfy channel

here is putlocker with the brand new movie Bright

the point is every one of those sources has there own site that you can use without kodi to see the latest movies and tv shows for free. all kodi does (if it is updated regularly) is search these sites for you.

good luck.
  • Acneman
    Banned
    • Oct 2016

oh and blade runner fans that have not watched the movie yet it is recommended you watch these youtube prequels before hand as some things that make you go what the hell just happened or what the hell are they talkin about are explained there. they were made by the movie company and they recommend you watch them first as well

you can watch all of them in order here less than 30 min
    Last edited by Acneman; 12-26-2017, 02:35 PM.

Comment

• Darkness
      • Apr 2011

Nice post thanks

Comment

• Roughrydr
        • Oct 2017

Yes, thanks. Ive had better luck since i switched from covenant to Elysium as the operating sysrem.
        OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• A1food4u

Good to know... Thanks

Comment

• Friggemall

Thanks..this kodi is becoming a bigger pain than it is worth. I can't get much of anything to load up any more.

Comment

• TheMuscleMan
              Vet
              • Feb 2015

Try terrarium tv, much better than kodi

Thanks
              TMM
              themuscleman@anonymousspeech.com
              tmm@securenym.net

Comment

• Acneman
                Banned
                • Oct 2016

Originally posted by TheMuscleMan
                Try terrarium tv, much better than kodi

Thanks
                TMM
                i havent tried it since i upgraded my internet but when i had slow internet terrarium was not that good. the main thing i did not like was if you tried a source and it did not work you had to search for sources over and over again

Comment

• TheMuscleMan
                  Vet
                  • Feb 2015

Hmmm, my internet is 100 so speed isn't an issue but before the company came out with 100 it was 60 and ny terrarium worked fine still. I don't think I understand what your talking about searching for sources over and over on terrarium. When I click a show or movie the overview comes up then I hit play and it searches for sources and it brings up sometimes a whole list of them, estream, Da clips, mov, vidzi, etc... if I click one and it don't work I either get a can't play this link message or the spinner thing just goes for a very long time in which I hit back and it takes me back to that source list that came up before and I just click a different link, I don't have to have it run a whole search again the list is already there to just choose another.

Thanks
                  TMM
                  themuscleman@anonymousspeech.com
                  tmm@securenym.net

Comment

• Big B
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2016

Any new upgrades today? Something that streams movies and shows well...

Comment

Working...