X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rajincajun
    Vet
    • May 2007

Originally posted by Sadie
    my goal is basically to be about 140 and 10% bf year round i still need the one more bulk after this upcoming cut to get enough muscle to have that i think. im up 20 lbs this cycle.. i AM holding water so minus 5 from that.. and i MAY have gained up to 5 lbs of fat although with my diet and cardio i dont know how that is lol minus another 5.. so thats 10 lbs of solid muscle.. i need to gain another 10-15 of muscle to look like what i have in my head i have 3 weeks to see what i can do before i cut.. i doubt ill be up more then 5 at most..

i think the long ester with no oral push screwed me up this cycle honestly. i basically blew 6-7 weeks waiting for the shit to kick i started to SEE results around week 8 or 9.. so 10 lbs of muscle in 5 weeks is what it appears happened.. that is why im POSITIVE the oral primo is going on the next bulk.. i want the entire 16 weeks to be productive next time

when i cravings from the eq i chew gum.. i chew ALOT of gum these days lol
    Gum? Good diea. I'll try that next time.. How long will you stay off before you go back on again? Do women need to recoup like men do? I know it's diffrent for men but for a woman is it more out of the risk becoming masculin?
    48? It's only the beginning.
    In life I fail and fail again, that's why I succeed..

Comment

• Sadie

Originally posted by Rajincajun
      Gum? Good diea. I'll try that next time.. How long will you stay off before you go back on again? Do women need to recoup like men do? I know it's diffrent for men but for a woman is it more out of the risk becoming masculin?
      the risk of virilization is from the chemcials not necessarily the frequency.. like i now know i can run 200mg eq a week for 16 weeks and have zero problems.. if i bumped it to 20 weeks it wouldnt matter i dont think.. as for off.. well im going to cut for 8-10 weeks depending on how fast it goes then do the next bulk. there is a little estrogen rebound when you come off cycle for women but thats it.. the nolvadex controls that quite a bit so at worst i might get a little bloat although i doubt it. when i was running just var i did 8 weeks on 4 weeks off 16 weeks on with no issue.. although var is pretty much bullshit on me.. built more muscle natty then on that shit lol

Comment

• Thate
        Vet
        • Mar 2007

Sadie, when you bulk do you start with a constant calorie intake or do you gradually increase it each week?

Comment

• Sadie

i gradually increase since my cuts are so harsh. if i go from not really eating to eating 1800cal ill throw the body fat on. i start adding and adding til im at my target.. takes about a month or so

Comment

• Rajincajun
            Vet
            • May 2007

the risk of virilization is from the chemcials not necessarily the frequency.. like i now know i can run 200mg eq a week for 16 weeks and have zero problems.. if i bumped it to 20 weeks it wouldnt matter i dont think.. as for off.. well im going to cut for 8-10 weeks depending on how fast it goes then do the next bulk. there is a little estrogen rebound when you come off cycle for women but thats it.. the nolvadex controls that quite a bit so at worst i might get a little bloat although i doubt it. when i was running just var i did 8 weeks on 4 weeks off 16 weeks on with no issue.. although var is pretty much bullshit on me.. built more muscle natty then on that shit lol
            Thanks Sadie for all the input. Just one more question. When you run EQ do you get good results mainly by itself? And when running EQ do you use it to bulk or cut? You say you run 200mg weekly of EQ how long do you do that?
            48? It's only the beginning.
            In life I fail and fail again, that's why I succeed..

Comment

• Sadie

Originally posted by Rajincajun
              Thanks Sadie for all the input. Just one more question. When you run EQ do you get good results mainly by itself? And when running EQ do you use it to bulk or cut? You say you run 200mg weekly of EQ how long do you do that?
              women can definately get away with just EQ.. men should always have a test base. EQ is more of a bulker i assume because there is some water retention and it messes with your appetite.. i think Scott tried to run it on a cut and it was making him so hungry he was going nuts. A normal female dose is between 50-100mg a week.. i went to 200 because i wasnt seeing results at the lower dose. I wouldnt recommend that for other people though.. i have a friend that started getting sides at 100mg a week.. i guess im just very lucky and i wouldnt have bumped the dose if i was getting any of the side red flags. This is a 16 week cycle for me.. I'm just starting week 14 now

Comment

• makaveli25
                VET
                • Oct 2007

No offense to you saddie but your using an awful lot of drugs for a women especially for a women that weighs what you do.. You think your gonna get your body to this perfect point that you want and then maintain it with out all of the drugs that you took to get it there.. It doesn;t work like that. I think your setting your self up for a dissapointment.. Is it really healthy for a women to cruise all year at 10% bf.. Set some realistic goals for yourself.. If your doing this for money then it would be reasonable..If i was getting paid to look good i would stay on drugs all year round.. I dont think your a fitness model are you ?
                ITS THE DOG IN ME THAT MAKES ME DO WRONG

"RIP I.T"

Comment

• meateater

Originally posted by makaveli25
                  No offense to you saddie but your using an awful lot of drugs for a women especially for a women that weighs what you do.. You think your gonna get your body to this perfect point that you want and then maintain it with out all of the drugs that you took to get it there.. It doesn;t work like that. I think your setting your self up for a dissapointment.. Is it really healthy for a women to cruise all year at 10% bf.. Set some realistic goals for yourself.. If your doing this for money then it would be reasonable..If i was getting paid to look good i would stay on drugs all year round.. I dont think your a fitness model are you ?
                  I understand what you are saying.......... we are the toughest critics when it comes to our own bodies, so even if others say that we look good, sometimes it's not good enough, ya know? Alot of it has to do with being self-conscious/not comfortable "in our own skin".....or we just have OCD...lol.

Comment

• Sadie

Originally posted by makaveli25
                    200 eq a week is alot of drugs? are you serious?

im not doing this for money im doing this FOR ME.. not to compete not to model so I like what I SEE in the mirror that is my one driving force.. sorry but i dont think 200eq a week is ALOT of drugs.. as well.. i also hold onto muscle easily.. its BUILDING it that is sometimes an issue for me hence.. my HUGE SCARY 200mg EQ CYCLE! i have never ever had a problem maintaining its the gaining muscle or losing fat that has been my issue.. i lost 145lbs 13 years ago and maintained it ALL OFF then i wanted lean so i dropped another 40 and MAINTAINED the fat loss even through a bulk... i also held onto my muscle through a very harsh cut with no issue.. so yes i think its quite realistic that i could get the muscle and maintain low body fat year round without drugs. i have been learning my body over half my life when it comes to training and diet i am NOT new to this shit

Comment

• Trapology
                      • Jan 2007

im not doing this for money im doing this FOR ME.. not to compete not to model so I like what I SEE in the mirror that is my one driving force.. sorry but i dont think 200eq a week is ALOT of drugs.. as well.. i also hold onto muscle easily.. its BUILDING it that is sometimes an issue for me hence.. my HUGE SCARY 200mg EQ CYCLE! i have never ever had a problem maintaining its the gaining muscle or losing fat that has been my issue.. i lost 145lbs 13 years ago and maintained it ALL OFF then i wanted lean so i dropped another 40 and MAINTAINED the fat loss even through a bulk... i also held onto my muscle through a very harsh cut with no issue.. so yes i think its quite realistic that i could get the muscle and maintain low body fat year round without drugs. i have been learning my body over half my life when it comes to training and diet i am NOT new to this shit
                      dont forget the hot pockets with butter
                      Some Men Aren't Looking For Anything Logical, Like Money. They Can't Be Bought, Bullied, Reasoned or Negotiated With. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Comment

• Sadie

Originally posted by Nigbo
                        dont forget the hot pockets with butter
                        haha thats your diet not mine lol i hate you and your metabolism hun

Comment

• makaveli25
                          VET
                          • Oct 2007

That is a lot for a girl.. Anything is a lot for someone who weighs 140 pounds.. And you honestly think dnp isn't serious.. I thought dnp was insecticide for christ sakes.. And trust me ive made some mistakes. Like running slin for a couple weeks when everyone told me i shouldn;t... Ive had to take a step back a couple times and realize being ten pounds heavier isn;t that serious.. Maybe you need to take a step back for a minute.. Good luck though hope you dont turn into something you dont want

"RIP I.T"

Comment

• makaveli25
                            VET
                            • Oct 2007

And thats truly amazing you lost that much weight.. That is a huge deal.. you problalby look fantastic in your new bod.. Enjoy it well you can instead of worrying about changing it still.. God thats the hardest thing to do.. If we could only all follow that advice!!

"RIP I.T"

Comment

• Thate
                              Vet
                              • Mar 2007

it's not that she doesn't think DNP is serious, she just takes all necessary precautions. Slin is more dangerous imo, one mistake and it's over (your life).

How much do you think most bodybuilding women weigh bro? They don't get up to 300lbs in the off season.

Comment

• makaveli25
                                VET
                                • Oct 2007

Originally posted by Thate
                                it's not that she doesn't think DNP is serious, she just takes all necessary precautions. Slin is more dangerous imo, one mistake and it's over (your life).

How much do you think most bodybuilding women weigh bro? They don't get up to 300lbs in the off season.
                                ya im guess im thinking about the super heavies that use grams and grams and grams of test... I just read about a bro who was taking all the stimulants clen dnp he swore by dnp and he ended up dieing of a heart attack and like age 28..The dude from elite fitness.. His name was guardian... He swore by clen and dnp

"RIP I.T"

Comment

Working...