X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • black7
    Vet
    • Feb 2007

mrhtbd's random entries

Mrhtbd I made this thread for you... so you can compose all of your daily thoughts in one place... a better archive...
    Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

• P. Bateman
    Vet
    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by black7
    Mrhtbd I made this thread for you... so you can compose all of your daily thoughts in one place... a better archive...
    I think this has been attempted already. Nice try though. My girlfriend says Cougar Town better not be another fucking repeat or she's gonna flip...I fuckin' hate Cougar Town.

But the Ultimate Fighter's on tonight...I love that show. Tito's leaving the show tonight..fuckin' pussy. He'll never fight Chuck like a man, not until he's forced. Rich Franklin is going to take his place I think. I like Rich, but Chuck's gonna kick his ass. Just like the Spider handed him his ass.

Last night I watched the The Deadliest Warrior...great show. The Shoalin Monk kicked some island fucker's ass. Next week's show is gonna rock. SWAT against the GSG9 (The German eq. of SWAT) I'm excited!
    “People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.”

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by black7
      LMAO!

Comment

• P. Bateman
        Vet
        • Mar 2009

Tito didn't leave
        “People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.”

Comment

• mrhtbd

Originally posted by P. Bateman
          I think this has been attempted already. Nice try though. My girlfriend says Cougar Town better not be another fucking repeat or she's gonna flip...I fuckin' hate Cougar Town.

But the Ultimate Fighter's on tonight...I love that show. Tito's leaving the show tonight..fuckin' pussy. He'll never fight Chuck like a man, not until he's forced. Rich Franklin is going to take his place I think. I like Rich, but Chuck's gonna kick his ass. Just like the Spider handed him his ass.

Last night I watched the The Deadliest Warrior...great show. The Shoalin Monk kicked some island fucker's ass. Next week's show is gonna rock. SWAT against the GSG9 (The German eq. of SWAT) I'm excited!
          Damn, dude, I am totally out of the loop. I have no idea about any of the shows you posted.

When does Rescue Me start?

Oh, Black, nice one trying segregate me. It's just because I'm white, right?

Comment

• black7
            Vet
            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by mrhtbd
            Damn, dude, I am totally out of the loop. I have no idea about any of the shows you posted.

When does Rescue Me start?

Oh, Black, nice one trying segregate me. It's just because I'm white, right?
            no its because your Norwegian.
            Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

Comment

• P. Bateman
              Vet
              • Mar 2009

I hate TV, but those shows are off the hook.

Comment

Working...