Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Off Topic > General discussion
User Name
Password

Old 04-16-2010, 09:18 AM   #1
mrhtbd

"What is Earth asking you?"

I can't believe this shit. Are they serious? What is the earth asking you? The earth is asking me to run somebody over with a truck, but how will that stand up in court?

I followed some leads of the "Green Commission," at our college and this is one of the links. No wonder there are so many fuck-wads in politics.
Here is an excerpt:

This question – What is Earth asking of us? – emerged in the conversation on the second day, and moved the group into a sense of deeper listening and humility. One of the three small working groups focused on "Connecting Transition and the Great Story" and asked what the Transition movement would look like if the evolutionary story of the Universe were integrated into its focus. After a process of reflection and conversation, the energetic report from this group to the gathering was clear: Earth was asking that its story be made integral and visible as context for the Transition movement. At the gathering’s final reflection, one person said “We so need to bring the New Cosmology into the movement.” And another stated: “I am grateful for this amazing space at Genesis Farm and especially grateful to be more connected to the Great Story and its potential within Transition, for it to fulfill some purpose that is great.”

http://genesisfarm.org/resources.taf...esource_id=144

Evidently many of these people have been sipping the electric cool-aid.