Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mrhtbd
    • Apr 2015

Gatekeepers

Scheduled surgery for the umbilical hernia. High confidence in the Doctor. A four day weekend following prior to return to work. Weight down, diet right, a perfect time, but a glitch: anomoly in the EKG. Now I have to have authorization from my primary (who I haven't seen in two years) to get authorization. Isn't that the way of the gatekeeper; meddlesome, in the way, opinionated and let's not forget the old treadwear of self-importance. It happens on Monday. I will only ask him one question: what is hydrogen sulfide? If he waffles I will send his ax packing back to Sri Lanka! F-ing gatekeepers!
  • mrhtbd
    • Apr 2015

Cancelled the surgery, fuck Doctors! If Buffbiker can outdo my max Lifts over 60 with an umbilical hernia, at least I can go to work at the metal shop so that's what I did. A great day at work doing the grimiest job making the most noise and end of day covered in sweat, and the best part, more material out the door! Sweet, love my job! Get shit done, ka-Ching!

Comment

• ozzy69
      Assistant Admin
      • Jun 2011

Just get the fuxing thing fixed

Comment

• b52
        • Oct 2006

I can tell all of your threads just by reading the title.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

You are NOT Bufbiker material even if you were 25 - get it fixed.

Comment

• mrhtbd
            • Apr 2015

Ha, compare myself to Buffbiker, that's a joke. He lived his youth alive, fearless and by shear will, was brought down but rose from the ashes like a Phoenix, now with a desk and riding the swill again in his own way. I ascended the mountain, alone, only to have it vaporize near the peak and the base crumble beneath me, now locked into the waves dissipated into space, as I traumel in the surf chastised by the cancer of my exposure to the heights and waiting for a shark. Oil and water; one always on the surface, the other cast into depth. No comparison.

Comment

• millenium girl
              • Apr 2006

You have as many (health) issues as me
              Don't forget to join
              http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.com
              http://www.basskilleronline.com

Comment

• Darkness
                • Apr 2011

This thread reminds me of the time the doctor made me take an antibiotic to make the green stuff go away.

Comment

• bufbiker

Originally posted by mrhtbd
                  Cancelled the surgery, fuck Doctors! If Buffbiker can outdo my max Lifts over 60 with an umbilical hernia, at least I can go to work at the metal shop so that's what I did. A great day at work doing the grimiest job making the most noise and end of day covered in sweat, and the best part, more material out the door! Sweet, love my job! Get shit done, ka-Ching!
                  Thanks for letting me be an encouragement to you. I will admit this last year.my joints ache so much I don't max out much any more. Tuesday I did bench and struggled to hit 455 for four reps. A couple of years ago I was banging out reps. My point, in the end time and age wins.
                  But I still have a girlfriend 29 years old thst my wife hasn't found out aboutbyet.

Comment

• bufbiker

I need to get the hernia fixed.

Comment

• mrhtbd
                      • Apr 2015

I thought it wise to lose another 10 pounds first. Down 5, 5 to go. At least I don't have the cough anymore.

Comment

Working...