Flex Lewis vs Dex Jackson

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dawgpound_Hank

Flex Lewis vs Dex Jackson

So this is Flex's last year doing the 212 - after that he plans to do the Open in the future. In the vid below, Dex talks smack saying Flex can't handle the big boys. Dex is only 1" taller, and when Flex doesn't have to melt down to 212, he will be bigger on stage - prolly 220 or more. IMO, Flex has a friggin' awesome physique, with sick proportions and round muscle bellies, and would hold his own on stage bcoz his conditioning is sick. Keep in mind he's only 1" shorter than Dex and Bonac - both who always place high at the O. I'm not saying he would win, but I think he could make top 6.

What do ya'll think about how Flex would fare at the open O?
  • MR. BMJ
    • Apr 2006

I think he can beat Dex, personally. Should be fun to watch. Dex will play the age card if he places lower than flex.

Comment

• Big B
      Banned
      • Jan 2016

Regardless of Dex's age, Flex would always beat him. Been keeping his weight in 212 class, now 220, he can add more slabs on his already thick physique. Flex will come in looking more freakish than Lee Priest, by far, overall. Priest's arms and legs what carried him. Flex has it all! Anyway, going back to Dex, nice try. Maybe he's intimidated and thinking of doing the 220 haha...

Still have Phil, Ramy, Rhoden, and others to face. Top 5? He would have a lot of work to do, but top 10? Easy...

Comment

• Big B
        Banned
        • Jan 2016

Oh, anyone get a clear look of Flex's back? Crazy!

Comment

Working...