X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zeke
    Vet
    • May 2005

Bitcoin

Can someone PM me or walk me through how the F*@k to use this shit! It keeps asking me to confirm amount showing on personal account, but its a single digit and to verify you have to put two.. I'm aggrevated!!

• UXL

Originally posted by zeke
    Can someone PM me or walk me through how the F*@k to use this shit! It keeps asking me to confirm amount showing on personal account, but its a single digit and to verify you have to put two.. I'm aggrevated!!

Dude btc is easy as fuck but have no idea what you are asking lol. Slow down and explain what you are having trouble with and plenty of us here can help.

Comment

• zeke
      Vet
      • May 2005

setting my account up on bitcoin. It is asking me to verify amount of $$ that is showing on my bank statement, which is only a dollar, but bitcoin reads that I have to put in two digits. I used 10 because it wont except 01. It keeps reading that Ive exceeding my limit of tries for the day and I have to wait another day. I'm good at things like this but this one is driving me nuts (as you can tell). Dont have time for this..

Comment

• UXL

Originally posted by zeke
        setting my account up on bitcoin. It is asking me to verify amount of $$ that is showing on my bank statement, which is only a dollar, but bitcoin reads that I have to put in two digits. I used 10 because it wont except 01. It keeps reading that Ive exceeding my limit of tries for the day and I have to wait another day. I'm good at things like this but this one is driving me nuts (as you can tell). Dont have time for this..
        I’ve never had a bank account connected to my bitcoin so don’t know. Kind of defeats the purpose of staying anonymous.
        Put another $9 in your account?

Comment

Working...