Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Off Topic > General discussion
User Name
Password

Old 07-29-2018, 10:26 PM   #1
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
Feeling Nostalgic

I did a couple of poses in the mirror to look at the progress of late and a 25 year Natty looked back at me through misty eyes. Wow, a lot of reps between now and then. I started to think about this journey of iron that started with a 110lb set of plastic and concrete from the local hardware store at 14 years old. Who woulda thunk that 80lb kid would nearly triple in size?

I started to think back to the old boards when we were finally getting some real information and understanding about gear rather than "my friend's cousin tried......" All those should have ended "and it didn't kill him" I remember reading an underground book that suggested to keep increasing your Dbol until you started pissing a little blood and then back off some.

I used to go over the border and inject Sust with a 1 1/2 inch 20 gauge pin. THAR SHE BLOWS! That was what Redijects came with.

Then I started to think about the old names. The list seemed to run endlessly in my mind. The old boards SE and Freakz where I started this online stuff. And the guys.

Tailgunner
Tbar
Tiny
Stone
Beach
ChokeU2
Doublewide
BuffD and Wife
BlackJack
Titanium
Adrenaline
TwoSlug
Miles aka CVB (rip)
Thick1
Cutieface
Hulkwillsmash
BigJim77
Jan

So many more, I could go on and on.

Live well brothers, it is a good time to be alive. Thanks for adding to the board.
Old 07-30-2018, 02:21 AM   #2
Big B
Banned

Big B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really nice
The days where kits of great quality of hgh were $110/kit...
Big B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 06:26 AM   #3
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
I remember all those names!
Old 07-30-2018, 12:30 PM   #4
MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to behold
Jan....wasn't he a source across seas?
MR. BMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 10:37 AM   #5
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. BMJ View Post
Jan....wasn't he a source across seas?
Yes, great guy. Ultra stand up.
Old 07-31-2018, 10:38 AM   #6
Dakota
VET

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaMale View Post
I remember Doublewide, Tiny, TwoSlug and Jan. Maybe even dealt with Jan once ages ago.
Did Adrenaline ever go by "Adren"?
Not that I recall but possible.
Old 07-31-2018, 10:53 AM   #7
G21
VET

G21 will become famous soon enough
I'll throw 2Thick, Ranger and E2 in the mix. Ranger and 2Thick used to spar constantly.
G21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 02:45 PM   #8
Bino5150

Bino5150 is on a distinguished road
Blast from the past right there... Haven't seen those names in a loooong time.
Bino5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 04:37 PM   #9
Dakota
VET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bino5150 View Post
Blast from the past right there... Haven't seen those names in a loooong time.
What board did you come from brother?
Old 03-19-2019, 05:33 PM   #10
Bino5150

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
What board did you come from brother?
Started on Freakz Online (before the Axio takeover and collapse), and from there graduated to Muscle Morphism/Muscle Creation, which became home until it sadly vanished.
Old 03-19-2019, 05:51 PM   #11
Bino5150

That was so long ago Bubblecup and a few others were my friends on myspace lol
Old 03-21-2019, 03:27 PM   #12
Dakota
VET

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaMale View Post
I just searched for Muscle Morphism last week and I guess it’s defunct now.
That was Adren’s board I wonder what happened to some of those guys like Omnaman
It has been gone a long time bro.

Muscle Creation and Muscle Morphism were pretty short lived. Tbar tried to revive Freakz but it didn't fly. Not sure why, that board had a HELL of a lot of members.

I have never seen Omna since MM.
Old 03-21-2019, 04:26 PM   #13
MyBackHurts

MyBackHurts is on a distinguished road
I was mostly on Anonymous back in the early mid 2000s Spent some time on Freakz and various other boards. I moved away from the bigger boards for safety after a few things in the scene was shakin up.

Seems everyone I was cool with is gone.
MyBackHurts is offline   Reply With Quote