X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • John Benz
    Vet
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by kclifter
    If buffness is an Admin over there why can't he lift the banns himself?
    buffness is skeered iron addict will let trouble give him a whuppin.

Comment

• antihero
      • Jul 2007

Originally posted by John Benz
      Yes...and I truly appreciate it. I almost rolled out of my chair laughing when you told her the coils of shit floating in my toilet contained more intelligence than she did!
      well my personal favorite was between that and the gurggling sound...but i thought youd like it....

and i got perma banned for it before you lifted it...(im still not banned actually)....but i guess the truth hurts....

Comment

• KC Lifter

I don't think i've ever seen on any board one mod treat another mod with such disrespect as trouble did with John Benz. On any other board that mod would have probably been shown the door right then.

Comment

• antihero
          • Jul 2007

Originally posted by kclifter
          I don't think i've ever seen on any board one mod treat another mod with such disrespect as trouble did with John Benz. On any other board that mod would have probably been shown the door right then.
          she never would have seen the mod door on the board i mod on...and if she ever got too close to it, as to stick her head through the door, id make sure to have a guillatine on the other side to chop it the FUCK OFF.:triggerha

Comment

• buffness

Originally posted by John Benz
            buffness is skeered iron addict will let trouble give him a whuppin.
            lol, not really. Just helped him do a few tech stuff that's about it. It's his site, could ban me too if he wanted to lol.

Comment

• skarhead

I want to see her "real world " experience too. Her pics, her client testimonies, her lifts.. most of us considered legit all have pics and vids

Comment

• Matt76
                • May 2007

that's why I posted up my vids as my credentials to shut her the hell up

Comment

• irongirl

Wow. "Trouble" is right. What a fuckin bitch. I can't believe IA can't see past her.

Comment

• skarhead

For the life of me me either^^ Wes knows how important experience is compared to science.. Why he is in love w/ this person is above n beyond me.

Comment

• Stout1
                      • Oct 2004

I'm baffled by this all. Makes no sense to me. I mean what happened makes sense but how did it come to this? Never knew one mod coudl get another mod banned so easily unless some other shit is going down behind the scenes like someoen making money of someone else using their board to make money.

Comment

• irongirl

I'm sure there's more to all this than you guys see on the board. Someone has an agenda. Too bad the board has to go to shit over it though.

Comment

• John Benz
                          Vet
                          • Jan 2004

If there is anything going on behind the scenes I am not aware of it. Iron Addicts is just going in a very different direction and I was considering resigning anyway. Several mods have resigned in the last year, and exmgq was adamant that he would never be back due to the increase of pseudo-science and decrease in simple powerlifting training advice. Exmgq said it best in his reply to a young IA trainee who came to his board bragging about IA.

Originally posted by exmgq
                          why dont you go back to IAs board and kiss his hiney over there. he got no credibility over here. folks on this board actually workout and post their workouts. anyone can copy some info off the net and sell it to others as their own. let me guess you doing a modified west side routine and a timed carb diet? thats cutting edge stuff for sure, very original too.

Comment

Holy shit! LOL, any good ideas on how I can get banned as well? Never understood her...She's always speaking in ancient sumarian to me.

Sounds like that clown guy from anabolic minds fighting with Dante over similiar scientific shit.. Quoting studies from rats and duck-billed platypus's and saying it applies to humans and Dante's wrong because of it.

Comment

• antihero
                              • Jul 2007

Originally posted by 0311
                              Holy shit! LOL, any good ideas on how I can get banned as well? I've had her on ignore for quite some time.
                              i wouldnt even bother going back there

Comment

• KC Lifter

Someone mentioned earlier about trouble mostly just cuts and paste articles, which can get anoying. I respect a person a lot more who can write in their own words an article on training or diet instead of cut and paste off the net. It the same as calling someone for advice and you get the answer from a computer generated voice. I know some guys who don't post anything unless it's in their own words. I could look like a genius if I went around cutting articles off the net and making it look like I wrote it.

Comment

Working...