• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SarahPT
    AE Female Member
    • Sep 2007

Originally posted by KajedAnimal
    I sleep with earplugs...

So do I. I'm a super light sleeper. I wake up from the wind too Laurie. It sucks.
    Personal trainer, sports nutritionist, figure coach, freelance writer, distance runner, and insane person

http://www.sarahpersonaltraining.com

Comment

• Tiffers

I'm on a running kick lately. I'm doing the "Couch to 5K" running program to learn how to pace myself. I've never been a good distance runner (my legs are effing huge; I'm not meant to run, I'm meant to run FAST!!!!). Hopefully I can be patient enough to get through the program and be able to learn how to clear three miles easily.

Comment

• alwaysL8

being in debt sucks

Comment

• KitKat

Tomorrow is race day!

Comment

• laurie

Originally posted by SarahPT
            Great to hear that you're doing better! Gonna be getting your butt to the gym, huh?

no gonna start on my own for a bit. till i get some hospital and med bills paid off. priorities. i can work out outside and with my weights at home

good luck kit kat on your race:headbange

Comment

• Mahaffje

I miss the days I could beat off in 3 minutes or less, this 20 minutes + is bullshit!

Comment

• laurie

Originally posted by Mahaffje
                I miss the days I could beat off in 3 minutes or less, this 20 minutes + is bullshit!

hahah you are great. :hahaha:

Comment

• Tiffers

GO KAT!!!! :buff: :dancing: :headbange

Comment

• Sasa

Originally posted by KajedAnimal
                    That's not good...

I had a blue turd once...it was from eating blue frosting, lol. I almost wanted to share that with other people.
                    Yea I knew it was so good, I eat alot of greens though maybe thats why?? It was all like a S so it wasn't that bad if it was like diarrhea then id be concerned.

Comment

• KitKat

Heading out for my race, first time I have ever been so scared to race.

Comment

• Mahaffje

Originally posted by KitKat
                        You're gonna do fantastic. Know how I know this? Because you are Kit Kat and you rock! Go knock'em dead!

Comment

• KajedAnimal

Originally posted by KitKat
                          Congrats on your race! You'll do great...

Comment

• alwaysL8

tomorrow marks 13 straight days of working atleast 8 hours a day on my feet. FINALLY Monday I am off. :dancing:

Comment

• LadyZ
                              AE Female Member
                              • Sep 2007

I just noticed that I'm spoiled.. I'm used to going to the my regular supermarket that has everything i can eat... The one that is near my house has too much of the bad stuff.. yuk...

Comment

• gary88

I raced a Porsche 911 Carrera today on the highway, surprisingly an older lady was driving

Comment

Working...