Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Off Topic > General discussion
User Name
Password

Old 09-27-2007, 01:22 PM   #1
eVolution

Official Las Vegas 2007 Thread

This thread is intended for those who were in Vegas for Olympia weekend.

Please post your pics/videos/stories here so we can all share in your experience.
Old 09-27-2007, 04:38 PM   #2
KajedAnimal

I have a lot of pics I just haven't got them out of the camera yet. Maybe later...I am meeting with Aaron and Jody in a few hours. I will keep you guys posted. It's hot today, I went to the local Gold's gym. It was pretty cool...kinda old school but it had everything. I just ate a burger at the Harley Davidson Cafe...loved it. I've been taking a lot of cool pics...I about to go explore the Luxor...I heard it was a sight to take in.
Old 09-27-2007, 05:29 PM   #3
CathyFlora

I heard the temps are dropping by about 10 degrees this weekend...so that will be nice for walking around.
Old 09-28-2007, 05:23 AM   #4
Mosami

Ohhh god, I guess it pays off to have local friends! Started the night at coyote ugly with drinks on the house (and boy do they make them strong) only to end up at Tryst in the Wynn, cutting in front of the line and having the vip treatment. Good times... Erick is still driving, he had a bit of a late start he said and his ETA is 07:00 AM, that gives me a few hours of sleep.

Looking forward to see everyone tomorrow. I plan to spend the whole day at the expo so you might get a call/text from me to check whether you guys (the vegas crowd) is there.

Have a good night all, it's 3:30 AM here and I am checking out! LOL
Old 09-28-2007, 05:37 AM   #5
mouth

i can't wait to see everyone's pix. hope y'all are having a swee time
Old 09-28-2007, 08:04 AM   #6
RaptorMkII

Have Fun everybody

...bastards
Old 09-28-2007, 10:03 AM   #7
CathyFlora

Ima, Aaron, and anyone else who's interested:
The friend I am staying with, has a coworker who is exhibiting her photography on Saturday evening. It's $10 to get in, wine, cheese, the whole nine. My friend and I are going, if you are interested in joining us I will have more details this evening. Give me a call.
Old 09-28-2007, 10:45 AM   #8
SarahPT
AE Female Member

SarahPT is on a distinguished road
So has everyone made it ok?

Ima that sounds like a blast.

http://www.sarahpersonaltraining.com
SarahPT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 11:18 AM   #9
CathyFlora

I get on the plane in a few hours and will be there by dinner time.
Old 09-28-2007, 11:58 AM   #10
PTAaron

Having a great time. Met up with Jake for happy hour at blondie's and had a few drinks... met up with Seth and Jody later... Seth's wife took a bunch of pics. Heading to expo after breakfast...
Old 09-28-2007, 12:17 PM   #11
Shawty
AE Female Member

Shawty is on a distinguished road
So jealous.
Old 09-28-2007, 03:17 PM   #12
eVolution

I arrived at 7am, what a nice quiet drive that was. Did lots of thinking, although I don't remember thinking about much, lol.

Went 2 bed around 8 or so, woke up around 12:30. My phone pretty much woke me up even though it was on silent. Now I have 2 get all cleaned up so I can look pretty.
Old 09-28-2007, 04:13 PM   #13
SarahPT
AE Female Member

SarahPT is on a distinguished road
Yay, glad you made it E!

http://www.sarahpersonaltraining.com
SarahPT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 04:22 PM   #14
Mosami

Quote:
Originally Posted by eVolution
I arrived at 7am, what a nice quiet drive that was. Did lots of thinking, although I don't remember thinking about much, lol.

Went 2 bed around 8 or so, woke up around 12:30. My phone pretty much woke me up even though it was on silent. Now I have 2 get all cleaned up so I can look pretty.
I can guarantee you guys that he looks pretty now at 2:30 PM!!
I tried to get a hold of Jake and send a txt, but I might have the wrong number?? Anyway, Erick and I are ready to paint the town pink!!
Old 09-28-2007, 09:12 PM   #15
eVolution

OMG, I have never seen so many hott, gorgeous in shape men in my life!! LMFAO.