Official Las Vegas 2007 Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TunaBoat

Originally posted by Squatch
    Tuna, she's hot as hell....and very tiny.
    Tell me you got a picture with her!!!!!!!!!!!! :vanny: :doggy:

Comment

• eVolution

A daiquiri..it's much more manly than a margarita.
      Oh I love daiquiris, haven't had one in a long time.

I'm still mad I didn't get drunk, that whole episode was rediculous. I'll probably rant about that forever.

Originally posted by QueenB
      AND where in the hell is my picture of the "bro hug"?!
      As far as the "bro hug" goes, the only time I saw this was at the Expo. Andy showed up and pretty much attacked Tim, Seth and Jake almost knocking them down on contact. You could say he was a little excited meeting his idols. I couldn't help but laugh at it. I would have gotten a picture, except everything was happening way too fast.

Comment

• mouth

Originally posted by eVolution
        Oh I love daiquiris, haven't had one in a long time.

I'm still mad I didn't get drunk, that whole episode was rediculous. I'll probably rant about that forever.

As far as the "bro hug" goes, the only time I saw this was at the Expo. Andy showed up and pretty much attacked Tim, Seth and Jake almost knocking them down on contact. You could say he was a little excited meeting his idols. I couldn't help but laugh at it. I would have gotten a picture, except everything was happening way too fast.
        now THAT would have been a sight!!! haha...

Comment

• Squatch

hahahh..I thought Andy was gonna kiss me.

Comment

• eVolution

LOL! Seriously, Andy was attacking you guys like a quarter back on a football team.

I don't remember who it was, but I think it was either Tim or Jake that he almost knocked over....too funny.

Comment

• Big Donkey

wow, I totally missed out. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I will definitely being going next year. Lifting there with you guys would be a highlight for sure.

Comment

• KajedAnimal

Originally posted by TunaBoat
                I think I need to see a picture of someone with Jamie Eason.
                I actually got a few pics of her...one was a money shot when she was bending over to sign autographs. I'll post them up a little later....

Comment

• TunaBoat

Originally posted by KajedAnimal
                  I actually got a few pics of her...one was a money shot when she was bending over to sign autographs. I'll post them up a little later....
                  You say that then make me wait. I am pretty sure you are going to hell ha ha.

Comment

• RaptorMkII

Originally posted by KajedAnimal
                    :woo:

congratulations, you won life!

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Comment

• eVolution

I got a picture of Ms. Olympia...

Looks more like a dude with breast implants...

Comment

• GenePool

We were laughing at one of the funniest things I have ever heard. EVER.

My wife was taking the pics in most of these.

The beauty of the bro hug will never be captured on film. It may have happened naturally if you hags had not run your mouth about it incessantly, but we could not allow such a thing to fall into the hands of you and your ilk.
                        *cough, cough* yes unfortunately no one would understand the true depths of the humor that lead to the hardest laugh I ever had there

and yes unfortunately Jess was holding the camera rather being in front of it.

and the closest we came to the bro hug was when our elbows accidently touched in the car

Comment

• Mosami

I got a picture of Ms. Olympia...

Looks more like a dude with breast implants...
                          OMG, the picture I took of here is the worst!

Comment

• eVolution

WOW! That is pretty horrid. How anyone would want to look like that and be happy is beyond me.

She doesn't look so bad in mine...I'll upload later when I get home.

Comment

• TolVlo

WOW! That is pretty horrid. How anyone would want to look like that and be happy is beyond me.

She doesn't look so bad in mine...I'll upload later when I get home.

it's about your perceptions .

i honestly think she looks gross, but i still have a huge amount of respect for her for doing what she's going.

Comment

• eVolution

Originally posted by TolVlo
                                it's about your perceptions .

i honestly think she looks gross, but i still have a huge amount of respect for her for doing what she's going.
                                I agree. I have respect for any BB out there, but I would never allow myself to look like that. She looks like a monkey and she didn't look very happy when I saw her.

Comment

Working...