• Show
Clear All
  • Glycomann

You're all perverted old twats.

Comment

• DRveejay11
      • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
      She's 13 - a child. But I feel ya - in a non-perverted way. I take my 5 y.o son to the movie and see a pack of 15'ish y.o "acting" teen chics wearing Daisy Dukes with bodies that could be on a 22 y.o. Fuggin' crazy. And I think WHAT dad would let their daughter out dressed like that so young? Those dads need their ass kicked IMO.

Then my next thought is "Fuck I wish I was 16 again for 1 month!". (Does that make me a perv too? )

Where's Termy for this thread?
      Lol. Not sure many here will get the Termmy joke .... but I do

I feel ya on ridiculous bodies of some of these "kids". They sure didn't look like that when I was 15. Well, maybe they did but had enough class to keep their clothes on and act innocent back then.

Comment

• bufbiker

I'm pretty sure the little girl new what she was saying after this morning. I'm in the office making some copies of some orders I've got placed for an upcoming job. She, this ladies granddaughter, walks in, I said hello. She said, hey. Want to hang out later? Again, I'm speechless. I said hang out? She said yeah, I'll come to see you later when Nana gets busy so she won't bother us. I have to say, I e had guns pulled on me, knives, been attacked with hammers, been shot at, attempted stabbings, I've been in prison riots, I e been in shoot outs. I can go on and on about my f'ed up, crazy life. But I've never been as terrified as I was looking in this little 13 year old girl eyes. I told her I was going to be very busy today. Went to my shop, told my secretary I'm sex ing up regularly about it. So she's going to stay close to me today to avoid even the appearance of anything.
        I'm sure she heard her Nana and two aunts talking about me.
        Her Nana asked me last week if I'd seen her grand daughter, one I'd never met before. I told her no. She said, I didn't think so because if you had seen her I knew you be nosing around my office all day long. I asked if she was legal, and she said yes. I asked if she was trying to set me up with her, she said you've screwed two of my three daughters, sure, why not. You might as well get started on my grand daughters as well. They could do worse.
        So this young girl has obviously heard them talking about me.
        IIf you need me today, I'll be in my shop with my secretary in my lap, ALL DAY LONG.

Comment

• A1food4u

LMAO...... KARMA!!!! are you sure she's not yours???? don't mean to make this any more depraved but inquiring minds want to know..

Comment

• bufbiker

She's too old.LOL

Comment

• Darkness
              • Apr 2011

This thread makes me feel normal.

��

Comment

• bufbiker

Originally posted by Darkness
                This thread makes me feel normal.

��
                It scares the crap out of me.
                The worst part is keeping my mind from going there mentally. I'm not into statutory. And my patch would be pulled if I got busted as a pedophile. It's just not worth even entertaining.

Comment

• krustus
                  VET
                  • Jan 2017

i hope i never give off the vibe ...that makes a 13 year old feel like it's OK to flirt with my old ass... what a situation!

Comment

• A1food4u

Originally posted by bufbiker
                    It scares the crap out of me.
                    The worst part is keeping my mind from going there mentally. I'm not into statutory. And my patch would be pulled if I got busted as a pedophile. It's just not worth even entertaining.
                    There's some clear headed thinking...

Comment

• mrhtbd
                      • Apr 2015

You were smart to enlist your secretary as an ally. Women can be vindictive, especially soured old women. Forewarned is forearmed. Stay safe, keep your distance!

Comment

• bufbiker

My secretary is a hot 29 year old single mother I've been sex ing up since December.

Comment

• mrhtbd
                          • Apr 2015

A good ally with a bit of territoriality mixed in; perfect!

Comment

• ozzy69
                            Assistant Admin
                            • Jun 2011

This thread is fucked up

Comment

• bufbiker

I agree 100%.
                              But when I initially wrote it I was freaked out. And when my suspicions were confirmed I was terrified. I did nothing to create the situation. I did have sex on the couch with one of her aunts that was babysitting her one day while she was taking a nap in the bedroom right off the living room. It's possible she peeked. Or her mother's two younger sisters, both in their 30's may have compared notes. I know their mother, who I work with knows a lot about my anatomy that she should not know.
                              But I agree. It's a very odd thread.

Comment

Working...