Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mrhtbd
    • Apr 2015

Popeye New Moon 6/23/17

We are what we've become, take stock, you have arrived! "I yam, who I yam," says it all. Down 30 lbs since January, back to basics, sometimes you gotta take a break. The Fall Equinox is the build-up, now until September 23, 2017. The next hurdle... set your intentions, we start here! There's a girl near me who's been raving about credit ratings for the better part of an hour, but seriously, summer is nigh, which begs the question, "What's your "ass" rating?" Seriously, who gives a shit about your credit rating when your ass is big enough to support a pizza tray? The Summer Solstice, we are who we are... be here now, and tomorrow, well, who will you become? Time to set intentions. Dreams practiced come true!
  • Darkness
    • Apr 2011

This thread reminds me of the time my dad burnt his recliner in the back yard after he found out what I had done with the girl with the spikes green hair in it.

Comment

• A1food4u

ass ratings???? if you asked my wifey this morning she'd tell you I'm a perfect ASS so I got that going for me

Comment

• bufbiker

I like big butz and I cannot lie.

Comment

• bufbiker

Originally posted by A1food4u
          ass ratings???? if you asked my wifey this morning she'd tell you I'm a perfect ASS so I got that going for me
          I've been in prison twice 4.5 years and 9 years respectively and have never seen an attractive male ass.
          Now if she means ass hole, I hate to burst your bubble but nobody is perfect at anything. Not even being an ass hole. If so, I'd have that market cornered #
          Last edited by Guest; 06-23-2017, 06:43 AM.

Comment

• bufbiker

Originally posted by Darkness
            This thread reminds me of the time my dad burnt his recliner in the back yard after he found out what I had done with the girl with the spikes green hair in it.
            That was you? That was my sister you pos. You ruined her for life. Now she's gay. I'm coming for you D. Be looking over your shoulder because sooner or later, on my time, I'll be there for you buddy!

Comment

• Darkness
              • Apr 2011

Originally posted by bufbiker
              That was you? That was my sister you pos. You ruined her for life. Now she's gay. I'm coming for you D. Be looking over your shoulder because sooner or later, on my time, I'll be there for you buddy!
              Hahaha that's a good one.

Be nice to me I was very nice to your sister. I made her a cheeseburger in the kitchen after we were finished.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by bufbiker
                I like big butz and I cannot lie.
                Great song! Baby got back!

Comment

• MR. BMJ
                  • Apr 2006

Is this about alien pussy?

Comment

• A1food4u

No man... its about big alien ass with pizza!! You forgot the beer didn't you???

Comment

• Glycomann

This thread reminds me that I just ate cake and then did a shot of GH.

Comment

• Darkness
                        • Apr 2011

Can anyone explain to me why strippers insist on pinching my nipples real hard?? Always always idk what they get out of that.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by Darkness
                          Can anyone explain to me why strippers insist on pinching my nipples real hard?? Always always idk what they get out of that.
                          Do you have them big 'ol deca nipples? Or maybe nips pierced? Back in my strip club days, they would always feel up my pecs or arms, but can't say had nipples pinched haha. But that was back when I was natty, hence tiny, non protruding nips.

Comment

• Darkness
                            • Apr 2011

No just normal nips. Maybe I like it. Idk

Comment

• mrhtbd
                              • Apr 2015

This thread reminds me of the time my Dad asked, "Who made the wet spot on my bed?" "Uhm, me," I said. ""Well I knew it was you, dummy, as you were the only one home today, I meant which girl?" "Oh, Sharon," I said. "You mean Billy's girl," he asked? "Ahh, yeah!" "Oh, well, you've got problems," he said, "but next time you better change the sheets!"

Comment

Working...