X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ozzy69
    Assistant Admin
    • Jun 2011

Gastro issues

One bite of spicy food anymore sends me straight to the bathroom all night. Younger me loved spicy foods now I stay far far away from them in fear of a night of agony on the toilet....anyone else have these issues?
  • A.B
    VET
    • Jun 2004

Brutal- wonder what caused the change.

Thank god I havent had that yet. Jerk chicken is a weekly meal

Comment

• A1food4u

I love it.. hotter the better... occasionally will get heartburn if the spicy is contained in something acidy like tomato sauce....

Comment

• bufbiker

Sounds like irritable bowel syndrome. I don't have any issues except with heart burn. Except for my diverticulitis flare up recently. But it's been 15+ years since that had happened.
        You're not getting any younger.

Comment

• liftsiron
          Administrator
          • Nov 2003

I had that problem for months on end until I found out my gall bladder was shot. Now I'm gtg.
          ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Dakota
            VET
            • Feb 2017

I have never been able to handle spicy stuff but now that I am older I get the same reaction. However, I don't have nearly the problem with real chilis or hot sauces. It is when you eat something processed like bottled salsas or some foods that have that artificial heat that really tears me up. See if that is not what is bothering you. I forget the name of it.
            The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

That sucks. I put hot sauce on damn near everything - eggs, chicken, tuna, pasta, you name it. I can drink it straight - always had an iron gut I guess haha. My wife puts serranos or jalapenas in damn near everything - sets my mouth on fire sometimes & burns the A hole on the next dump, but I like the fat burning effects from them.

Comment

• Darkness
                • Apr 2011

I'm the opposite of DPH. I don't eat anything you wouldn't feed to an infant when it comes to spicy food. Just me. Spicy vag

Comment

• bufbiker

Nothing like a little hot sauce on the clit to heat things up.

Comment

• Dakota
                    VET
                    • Feb 2017

I grew up in the Midwest. Folks consider Ketchup a little spicy there.
                    The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• millenium girl
                      • Apr 2006

When I was in Louisiana I bought Tony Chachere's seasoning. I put some in everything from cottage cheese to veggies, soup, you name it.
                      Don't forget to join
                      http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.com
                      http://www.basskilleronline.com

Comment

Working...