Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Off Topic > General discussion
User Name
Password

Old 07-24-2018, 03:11 PM   #16
Big B
Banned

Big B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roughrydr View Post
Just got back from watching Equalizer 2. Great action. Very predictable plot. Not a cinematic masterpiece but you already know what type of movie it is before you buy the ticket. I judge a movie like this, is it going to be better in the theaters or is it going to he just as good on my big screen at home. Some movies are larger than life and tv screens dont do them justice. You really need to see them at the theater. Others, sitting at home is good enough. This one would be just as good at home. So great action flick, but predictable. But like I said, you know what you're going to see before you buy the ticket.
Just saw EQUALIZER. I'll say it's good but not great like the first one. Saw it on Kodi. I wouldn't waste money on movie ticket for this movie, very few movies I would tho...
Big B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 11:24 AM   #17
Big B
Banned

Big B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really nice
Skyscraper awesome movie. Turned out a lot better than I thought. Well worth watching, watching on the edge of your seat...
Old 08-20-2018, 11:35 PM   #18
Dawgpound_Hank

Took my wife & son to see Alpha. Good movie IMO - Jr loved it.
Old 08-21-2018, 05:00 AM   #19
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgpound_Hank View Post
Took my wife & son to see Alpha. Good movie IMO - Jr loved it.
I enjoyed the movie, I liked the end where the tribe was going on the hunt again with their own pack of wolves.
Old 12-28-2018, 10:35 AM   #20
Big B
Banned

Saw BIRD BOX with my girl last night. It was good. Type of apocalypse movie that stood out from the rest. Starring Sandra Bullock. Well worth seeing....
Old 12-29-2018, 09:44 PM   #21
Big B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaMale View Post
Im going to see The Mule with Clint Eastwood tomorrow.
It looks pretty good and who knows....he's so old by now, every movie he does could be his last.
Gonna see this one soon...
Old 12-29-2018, 10:07 PM   #22
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
I want to see the mule. I can relate to the transporting aspect.
But just watches Venom. It was fun. Not the greatest movie in the world but very entertaining.
I still love oldies like Point Break with Patrich Swayze, and Kevin Costner in Open Range.

Muscle Forged In Pain
Roughrydr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 01:03 PM   #23
MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to behold
Incredibles 2.....I liked it, it was good. There were some pretty funny parts in it, and this movie would be cool to watch on a movie screen. Didn't care for the whole woman movement crap, but it was good.
MR. BMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2018, 10:13 AM   #24
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
Took my grandkids to see Incredibles 2 in the theater. I enjoyed it as much as they did.

Muscle Forged In Pain
Old 01-22-2019, 02:27 PM   #25
Big B
Banned

Had to watch A STAR IS BORN with my girl. It was meh, ok...
Old 01-22-2019, 02:38 PM   #26
Roughrydr

Anybody else have your old lady make you watch the bird box?
It was ok. Definitely entertaining. But kind of strange. But I did meet this hot chick named Terri because I watched it and we had an in depth conversational analysis of the movie.

Muscle Forged In Pain
Old 01-22-2019, 02:40 PM   #27
A1food4u

Quote:
It was ok. Definitely entertaining. But kind of strange. But I did meet this hot chick named Terri because I watched it and we had an in depth conversational analysis of the movie.
and with your track record it led to you having her blindfolded reenacting the sex scenes that were cut from the movie...lol
Old 01-22-2019, 03:06 PM   #28
Big B
Banned

Quote:
We watched it 2 weekends ago. Both liked it.
Old 01-22-2019, 03:51 PM   #29
Dawgpound_Hank

Got Smallfoot for Jr. Good movie for kids & I enjoyed it too.
Old 01-22-2019, 08:28 PM   #30
Roughrydr

One of my all time favorites is coming on tonight. I'll record it again. Point Break
Patrick Swayze, Kenau Reeves. Gary Bussey. Love that movie. I've seen it dozens of times.

Muscle Forged In Pain