X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dakota
    VET
    • Feb 2017

Crazy increase in strength

I have had horrible luck with Tren in the past. Kidney pain, HBP, headache, flu. I have tried it twice and abandoned it after a couple of weeks both times.

I don't know what is wrong with my brain but with everyone posting up all the positives about it made me give it a whirl again. Much milder but I gave it a shot. In the last couple weeks of 150 prop and 150 tren 2x week my strength has skyrocketed. Amazing increases for someone my age. I left my plates on my leg extensions from a week ago where I was maxing at around 20 reps. I jumped on it yesterday just as it was left from my last workout. I hit 46 reps! WTF? I went to Golds yesterday to break up the home gym routine and was cranking out lat pull downs and bent over rows like half the plates were missing. I added an extra set to everything I did yesterday and blew through my workout anyway. I am also noticing a hardness that is awesome. All this while on a Keto cutting diet. I am adding anavar and going to increase my protein even though it will mess up the keto. I just have to take advantage of a cycle that is screaming "let's do this".
    The older I get the better I used to be.
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Increase in protein shouldn't affect the keto. Tren is awesome.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Dakota
      VET
      • Feb 2017

Originally posted by liftsiron
      Increase in protein shouldn't affect the keto. Tren is awesome.
      From my understanding an increase in protein will cause a conversion of protein for blood sugar stopping the use of fat. Frankly I have leaned yet another 6 lbs on Keto. I am really struggling with the BB psychology of "getting smaller". I want some muscle mass back. If I can hold my BF here and put on 10lbs I will be very happy. I do love the best vascularity I have had in years. My girl was stoking my forearm in the dark and said "Damn! are those your veins?" Big change in the last couple months.

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Dakota
        From my understanding an increase in protein will cause a conversion of protein for blood sugar stopping the use of fat. Frankly I have leaned yet another 6 lbs on Keto. I am really struggling with the BB psychology of "getting smaller". I want some muscle mass back. If I can hold my BF here and put on 10lbs I will be very happy. I do love the best vascularity I have had in years. My girl was stoking my forearm in the dark and said "Damn! are those your veins?" Big change in the last couple months.
        That's what they say, so when your body needs glucose to fuel the CNS it breaks down lean muscle and cardiac muscle instead to get it.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• A1food4u

It took awhile for me experimenting with the ester and the dosing... be careful on th e back end and have a good pct waiting

Comment

• rocco-x
            Vet
            • Feb 2009

My best cycle was sust (Karachi) and tren 250/75 eod.

I'm planning on running it again but seriously considering running my sust M-W-F or lowering the dose to .5ml and keeping it eod. Seems as I get older, I'll be 51 in Nov and my last sust/tren cycle I was maybe 43-44, my body responds differently now. 500mg wk of cyp/enth is giving me sides where I never got a bit of gyno at 750+mg wk in the past. I do need to get some baseline bloods done just to see where my estro is at and figure out what is my best defense ai wise to make sure I get all the benefits of the tren and none of the sides from aromatization of the test...

Getting older is becoming a pain in the ass lol...

Comment

• chicken_hawk
              VET
              • May 2018

Run with brother. I respect tren as the most anabolic compound, however I don't ever remember making crazy gains at any one point, rather just steady progress over time. I feel slighted when here such takes lol. Best of luck !

Hawk

Comment

• Dakota
                VET
                • Feb 2017

Originally posted by chicken_hawk
                Run with brother. I respect tren as the most anabolic compound, however I don't ever remember making crazy gains at any one point, rather just steady progress over time. I feel slighted when here such takes lol. Best of luck !

Hawk
                It hasn't been long enough to say that it equals mass but the strength gain and sudden vascularity is leaving one in awe of the potency.

I could see that a person could really hurt themselves if they weren't smart about the sudden increase in strength. I had to jump up in weight on everything I am doing because my ability to rep jumped so much. Believe me at about 40 leg extensions I was envisioning that I was Tom Platz the way my legs were SCREAMING but I had 30 reps in before they started burning. Crazy stuff!

Note to Lifts: I jumped up the Protein significantly to have the food there for adding mass and my Keto stick tonight showed me out of Keto. I have been Moderate/high.

It is fine with me anyway I have reached my fat loss goals but it is something to watch for if others are doing Keto.

Comment

• Roughrydr
                  • Oct 2017

As one of the resident senior citizens, literally, I feel like I should caution you to be smart with your workouts and diet. In ten years you'll remember I said this if you get careless.
                  OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

Working...