Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids
User Name
Password

Old 04-12-2020, 09:42 AM   #1
hay bailer
VET

hay bailer is on a distinguished road
Steriods and covid 19

Hey guys it's been years since I posted on here and since running a cycle. I been really wanting to run one but I have some worries about doing a cycle right now. What if I get the virus during cycle? Would it be a waste? And does anabolic steroids make the virus worse just as corticosteroids do such as prednisone? I have a home gym to continue my workouts but of course it's not as fun to me. I don't know I'm just not sure if I should jump on or not.
hay bailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2020, 09:49 AM   #2
b52

b52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to behold
I'd personally hold off if you have any concerns. I postponed mine as well.
b52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2020, 11:36 AM   #3
Roc
VET

Roc is on a distinguished road
Why would anyone start a cycle now?? No gym is open in the country, wait it out, and start when the country is open
Roc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2020, 03:16 PM   #4
A.B
VET

A.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to behold
Yeah once this shit boils over I’ll be jumping on a cycle. Not running a thing until then
A.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2020, 05:59 PM   #5
Dawgpound_Hank

Dawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the rough
If your home gym has adequate equipment so you can go 100% as if you were in a real gym, then go for it. Otherwise, do as others said and hold off until the gyms open.

Also, if you have a lifestyle that makes you high risk of getting it, ie, working a front-line type of job, hanging out with a lot of people always, blah blah, then I would hold off, since it would be a waste of cycle having to stop training for 2-4 weeks or whateva (unless you'd be lucky enough to be asymptomatic) if you do indeed catch the virus.

Regarding your Q about if AAS can be detrimental to your health if you have the virus, nobody can answer that 100% accurately since the virus is so new.
Dawgpound_Hank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2020, 07:38 AM   #6
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
I increased my trt to 750 mg a week about 4 weeks before all this mess. I just continued mine. I gave away all my orals and tren to my bud Redfish due to kidney disease diagnosis and bladder cancer diagnosis. Even the radiation treatments haven't stopped me.
I should add that I have an adequate weight pile in a clearing in the woods right behind my house. So I'm not depending on a gym being open.
My only concern when the covid hit was getting test flu and freaking out a lot of people. But it never happened.

Muscle Forged In Pain
Roughrydr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2020, 08:46 AM   #7
A.B
VET

A.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to behold
Yeah I have no equipment besides some 30 lbs dbs. I’ve decided to take a month off. We will see how long this lasts

Years a go when I moved into my current house I said fck no to bringing in workout equipment. I was so annoyed helping people bring bikes. Ellipticals and weights into there houses I said fck it. Didn’t workout well for me now haha
A.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2020, 12:38 PM   #8
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
Anabolics and prednisone are are complete opposites on the drug spectrum. i know low test reduces immunity to all types of disease, but I haven't any idea if it would be good to be on a full blown cycle and contract covid19. I haven't seen any literature on the subject, so you know what they say if you are going to error it's better to error in caution.
Old 04-13-2020, 04:06 PM   #9
b52

b52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by liftsiron View Post
Anabolics and prednisone are are complete opposites on the drug spectrum. i know low test reduces immunity to all types of disease, but I haven't any idea if it would be good to be on a full blown cycle and contract covid19. I haven't seen any literature on the subject, so you know what they say if you are going to error it's better to error in caution.
Also, if for any reason you have a complication from a shot, or anything from aas that would require a Dr. visit, even bloodwork, you're probably putting yourself in harms way unnecessarily. While that might be a rare scenario it has happened to me. Be smart.
Old 04-13-2020, 06:50 PM   #10
hay bailer
VET

Ok guys thanx for all the input. I've ran many cycle and been on trt for 4 yrs. It's been 3 since I've ran a cycle. I've decided to go with it. Cases are low where I live and I wear a respirator when unable to social distance. I have plenty enough of equipment and wieght at home to make gains. Wanted to run 600mgs of tren e p/wk. However decided instead to run 750mgs test e p/wk with provirion at 50mg ed. .25mg adex e3d. Just a simple cycle and should get great results after being off for years. I'm 5'11" at 227 8.7% bff right now.
Old 04-13-2020, 07:19 PM   #11
Beef Newton
VET

Space Invaders Champion!
Beef Newton will become famous soon enough
Damn, Rough. 750mg a week for TRT. What is a cycle for you? Your entire body must be one huge androgen receptor.
Beef Newton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 10:00 PM   #12
b52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef Newton View Post
Damn, Rough. 750mg a week for TRT. What is a cycle for you? Your entire body must be one huge androgen receptor.
Guy's built like a commercial deep freezer.
Old 04-15-2020, 04:10 PM   #13
hay bailer
VET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef Newton View Post
Yeah I know I thought the same thing 750mgs a week is a cycle not replacement therapy. My trt dose is 100mgs p/ week and I'm usually just barely inside the high end of reference range on bloodwork
Old 04-15-2020, 06:39 PM   #14
Dawgpound_Hank

Dawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by b52 View Post
Guy's built like a commercial deep freezer.
LOL no shit. Everyone in FLA calls him Road Block. Fuqqer needs 750mg test just to get one boner for the day.
Dawgpound_Hank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 08:38 AM   #15
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
Glad I could amuse you comedians. Lol. I meant I increased my dose from trt which varies but is around 300 every 10 days to 750 a week. The 750 is my sweet spot for cycles. 1000 I feel like crap, 500 I feel normal. But 750 I'm primed for a pump.

Muscle Forged In Pain
Roughrydr is offline   Reply With Quote