Let’s do a calves thread. Post them up

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • b52
    • Oct 2006

Ok maybe my legs are a little hairy lol. And yes, I am on the shitter.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Chooch
      VET
      • Oct 2009

No judgments here, I’ve taken many a good calf shots on the shitter lol. And for the record, nair is the devil. Got that shit on my nipples once, they weren’t the same for like two weeks.

Comment

• Kluso
        Vet
        • Dec 2016

Originally posted by b52
        Nair doesn't work on me. I thought that would make my life easier. Waste of $12.99 lol. Like Chooch said, shaving my chest really makes it pop. I could never do legs. My wife wouldn't kill me but she thinks it's weird, but I'm not super hairy to begin with so that's good. I think it's weird that anywhere else is fair game for her. Women.....12 years and she still makes me wonder lol. Definitely getting off track here haha.

Anyone else care to post other than me, DPH, Dakota, and Chooch? Same people for the last 3 pic threads. Post em up. I know some of you guys are enormous.
        I could have written this post! Word for word! Haha. Even the 12years. That’s how long I have been married! Weird man!

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by b52
          Ok maybe my legs are a little hairy lol. And yes, I am on the shitter.
          <Randy Quaid voice> Shitter's full!</> lol

Trim them hairy bastuds you Gorilla!

Comment

• b52
            • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
            <Randy Quaid voice> Shitter's full!</> lol

Trim them hairy bastuds you Gorilla!
            Dude you're like my mentor haha. I never would've thought to use a hair buzzer. I'll see if I can get away with it without her saying something. I know all the hair takes away from it. Just from doing my chest it makes a huge difference.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by b52
              Dude you're like my mentor haha. I never would've thought to use a hair buzzer. I'll see if I can get away with it without her saying something. I know all the hair takes away from it. Just from doing my chest it makes a huge difference.
              When you see the huge diff you will see why. Your leg workouts will be taken to a new whole level of pain bcoz you can SEE the muscles working much better, and will work harder to improve. No shit bro.

Comment

• b52
                • Oct 2006

Idk if I shave it might be too much toxic masculinity haha

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Ya'll ain't shit pfftttt...
                  Last edited by Guest; 02-11-2019, 03:25 PM.

Comment

• MR. BMJ
                    • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Dakota
                    Big furry and smooth.

I could not figure out how to do a calf pic. This is just drop trou and snap. I added Deca recently and jumped up several pounds in water weight, so I am now as smooth as baby's ass. You can see thickness but not much else. Sorry brothers nothing to show off here especially cold.
                    Wrangler butts drive Darkness nuts...…..

Comment

• MR. BMJ
                      • Apr 2006

I tried getting a pic of myself but I didn't fit on the picture. All you seen was skin, i'd have to downsize the picture by a couple 1000 to maybe work.

lol

Maybe i'll get some up soon

I have decent calves, nothing mutant, but decent. I tore my right calve in 2013 though

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by MR. BMJ
                        Wrangler butts drive Darkness nuts...…..

Uh oh BMJ in the pics section! Come on man post the leg pic don't be shy bandito.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by MR. BMJ
                          I tried getting a pic of myself but I didn't fit on the picture. All you seen was skin, i'd have to downsize the picture by a couple 1000 to maybe work.

lol

Maybe i'll get some up soon

I have decent calves, nothing mutant, but decent. I tore my right calve in 2013 though
                          Damn your quick! I didn't delete post fast enough - didn't want to come across as rude. Hope you still love me muffin.

Comment

Working...