Post Whore Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • XLS

I like squirrel huntingh as well. ou ever tried to eat one? Like ruibber bands. Its hard to get the hair completely off of them. Try possum frikisie. Good eatin. jk

Comment

• ALLO

Originally posted by XLS
      I like squirrel huntingh as well. ou ever tried to eat one? Like ruibber bands. Its hard to get the hair completely off of them. Try possum frikisie. Good eatin. jk

Yeah, I eat them all the time, slow cook them with some cream of mushroom or potato soup in a crock pot. Good shit. Makes the meat real tender. After you have gutted the little fucker, take some duct tape and cut strips and wrap a single strip around the animal, and peel it off. Do this over and over a few times until all the hair is removed.

Comment

• ALLO

I'm bout as southern as you can get but even I am goin to have to pass on the possum, LOL. Bout like eatin armadillo.

Comment

• bigkarch
          • Sep 2005

I passed a possum with a dog that licks toads
          The Big HUNGarian

All advice is for informational/educational purposes only. It is not a substitute for a qualified legal counselor and in no way constitutes an attorney/client privilege................

MOD @
          ASN
          MESO
          PREMIERBODYBUILDING
          BODYBUILDING4LIFE
          WORLDCLASSBODYBUILDING
          SBI
          Anabolic-Paradise
          Anabolicwarrior
          Muscleculture
          osbb
          flexmuscle