Infected Mushrooms

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mrhtbd

Infected Mushrooms

It's a band that plays trance electronic dance music.
    They are touring the world.
    Will be in Philadelphia this Saturday.
    Already have my ticket.
    Bound to be a night of mayhem and malay.
  • black7
    Vet
    • Feb 2007

i worry about u sometimes
    Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

Comment

• mrhtbd

I am 50 years old, and as Aristotle in his rhetoric wrote, "The body is at its best between ages of thirty to thirty-five; the mind is at its best about the age of forty-nine."
      According to Zane B. Stein, in his book, The Chiron Return,
      "The time around 50 or so is usually a time when old friendships are treated more warmly, and seem more worthwhile than ever before. The harsh relations with colleagues, caused by years of competition, usually begin to soften at this time. Even difficulties with relatives often begin to be less troublesome now. Physically, the average body begins to grow shorter. In the male, there is a marked decline in the level of testosterone. Overall, there is a feeling at this time tat one has completely formed one's personality."
      Well, as some of you can attest, I am a different person than I was a few years ago.
      And lastly, as George Orwell wrote, "At fifty, everyone has the face he deserves."
      Things are looking up.
      This is going to be a great show, perhaps a finale of sorts.
      Perhaps the last for a while as my family priorities are changing as well for the better of all.

Comment

• Valkyrie
        • Oct 2008

bro infected mushroom lol your are in for one hell of a drug binge fest.. You are going to see some crazy shit.

Comment

• mrhtbd

can't wait!

Comment

• theartofwar
            • Feb 2010

thought for a second we were talking about cow shit and interesting nights... never heard the music, I'll check it out. Maybe on infected mushrooms :P!!!
            Think For Yourself. Question Authority. Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening,terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities,the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable open-mindedness; chaotic, confused, vulnerability to inform yourself.

Comment

• mrhtbd

It was fun but I got home very late and now the wife is pissed. Here we go again...

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

I had my share of infected shrooms 25 years ago...and I'm OK...maybe...I think...or not

Comment

Working...