• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • P. Bateman
    Vet
    • Mar 2009

Ricky Martin Announces he's gay online.

Big F**king surprise.
    “People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.”
  • Rocky07

u got that right! what was the necessity of his public anouncement?...as if it thats not just "common knowledge" at this point. i mean hell nowadays u learn that stupid fact in school....George Washington was the 1st president, a paragraph is made up of atleast 4-5 sentances, and Ricky Martin is a homo! damn, he really the the cat outta the bag with that secret! lol

Comment

• bigkarch
      • Sep 2005

if someones is gay why feel the need to tell the public..I dont feel the need to tell the public im hetro....I dont care....if your gay your gay..I dont care..... no need to tell me....or the public...
      Last edited by bigkarch; 03-29-2010, 10:38 PM.
      The Big HUNGarian

All advice is for informational/educational purposes only. It is not a substitute for a qualified legal counselor and in no way constitutes an attorney/client privilege................

MOD @
      ASN
      MESO
      PREMIERBODYBUILDING
      BODYBUILDING4LIFE
      WORLDCLASSBODYBUILDING
      SBI
      Anabolic-Paradise
      Anabolicwarrior
      Muscleculture
      osbb
      flexmuscle

Comment

• Rocky07

i dont believe in "gay"...ur either straight or u are just weird. u cant convince me that God created people that function in a way that completely opposes nature. we are born with reproductive organs to "reproduce" and ive seen alot of kids that were just plain ugly as shit but not a damn one of em came out of an asshole therefore the penis doesnt belong in there

Comment

Working...