X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Joe0690
    Vet
    • Mar 2007

Need some inspiration

sooo im on this diet and its going really well been hitting the gym twice a day eod doing circet trainning and cardio if and when i go the second time... and believe it or not im noticing results slowly.... but i keep thinking about all my favourite fast foods and delicious desert snacks that i love so much so anyways i just want some inspiration that will help me get through everything ...........

on a side note i was at wendys with my friend didnt eat anything of course cause i home made a meal formyself but i just wanted to see the calorie content of what i was eating before i started dieting and now i know why im seeing results so quickly, did you know a tripple baconator has over 1300 cals i didnt check the fries or anything but sometimes i would even get an addition side on top of that so im assuming i was getting 2000 cals in that one meal lol.... thats all i eat in a day now
  • Trapology
    • Jan 2007

3/4lb thick burger has like 1900 or something....

Anyhow the motivation is being healthy and being in shape. Go outside and look at the common american and use that for motivation
    Some Men Aren't Looking For Anything Logical, Like Money. They Can't Be Bought, Bullied, Reasoned or Negotiated With. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Comment

• theartofwar
      • Feb 2010

what's your diet like ? I try many different types of diets for different goals - learned some good ways to make the bland into something that tastes like a meal, not just filling the gas tank.
      Think For Yourself. Question Authority. Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening,terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities,the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable open-mindedness; chaotic, confused, vulnerability to inform yourself.

Comment

• Joe0690
        Vet
        • Mar 2007

my diet is basic i just measure out the calories on everything to give me aprox 400 cals a meal i have for meals plus 2 shakes which = s about 2000 cals i usually have whole wheat pasta with chicken, rice with chicken bbqed (its pre packaged and marinated), egg + egg white in the morning with 1 slice of bread, chicken wrap with sliced peppers and turkey burgers its not much variety but its working

Comment

• mrhtbd

Joe, a Wendy's double cheeseburger is a cheat meal, twice a week will not kill you.
          Remember, it's the overall calories over a week that matter, not so much day by day.
          Starve then feed, starve then feed, just starve more and feed less each time. Over time it will matter.

Comment

• Joe0690
            Vet
            • Mar 2007

this going to sound weird or stupid but my whole life my personality has been all or nothing i either do soemthing all out as best i can or i almost dont bother with it i does lead to crash and burns sometimes but when i do stick to something the results great, when ever i give myself a cheat even 1 cheat i ended fucking it up cause ill cheat again and then the day a write off or w.e and ill just start pigging out and then bam thats the end of my diet.i cant really change my personality in that sense either but its prolly why diet is the biggest issue with me

Comment

• Joe0690
              Vet
              • Mar 2007

but ur right and i also have to realise that i didnt get myself this out of shape in a month or 2 i did it over a year and a half of not training or eating properly so i have to give it time to go back to how i was..... i just remember where i was and i look at myself now and its bad i just want to be back there

Comment

• mrhtbd

Look, years ago when I was 4% bodyfat, I went two years without eating butter, condiments, mayonaise, etc. I could count the times I had ice cream in that period on one hand, but I found out one thing; the body can only go without carbs for so long. I found that zero carbs until day four started doing things to my mind. I began craving cakes and doughnuts, which normally I had no interest in what-so-ever. After watching this closely and tweeking the system, I found if I had a small cheat meal every third day, I would eliminate those cravings, especially if it was a carb cheat meal. I did some research and found out the brain is a large consumer of carbs, and without them it would "trick" me into consuming them just to satiate the brain's need for glucose.
                Hey, Wendy's uses potato bread right? Yeah, it's a no brainer. Trust me, I had a double cheeseburger at Wendy's once or twice a week, but that was after a brutal workout and a day of under 1000 cals so far, so it didn't kill me, and it won't kill you either. Hey, it's still alot of protein, even though the fat is high. Fuel...
                You starve, you die.

Comment

• liftsiron
                  Administrator
                  • Nov 2003

Fast food is not only high in calories but the majority of the calories come from artery clogging fats. That shit leads to an early death.
                  ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Joe0690
                    Vet
                    • Mar 2007

lol thanks guys im sorta getting over the craving for now im sure they will pop back up i just added some extra lean ground beef to the diet to help spice it up a bit, but so far i have lost 10 pounds in about 2 weeks i wasnt even trying to lose that much weight that fast but it happened i did lose a bit a strength with it though but that was to be expected my stomach is looking noticably smaller

Comment

• reps
                      Vet
                      • Oct 2007

Honestly a better cheat meal would be some ground beef with rice and loaded with red sauce topped with cheese now thats the shit .

Comment

• Joe0690
                        Vet
                        • Mar 2007

that does sound good, i just threw some ground beef in with cheese into a wrap tastes almost like a healthy taco bell lol

Comment

Working...