X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big B
    Banned
    • Jan 2016

Originally posted by b52
    1.5 inch? Way too low brother. I own a landscape company I don't ever cut it that low. I usually cut on the 2nd highest setting in spring and the highest in summer. It's not a money thing either, just saying that because that's how some people think but the grass burns very easily. And not everyone waters consistently. One thing to remember is cutting your grass taller let's the root system grow deeper and creates a healthier lawn and is less prone to drought damage.
    No, I was saying based on zero turn mowers I’ve seen and researched all cutting deck goes as low as 1.5 inch

Comment

• Big B
      Banned
      • Jan 2016

Originally posted by b52
      1.5 inch? Way too low brother. I own a landscape company I don't ever cut it that low. I usually cut on the 2nd highest setting in spring and the highest in summer. It's not a money thing either, just saying that because that's how some people think but the grass burns very easily. And not everyone waters consistently. One thing to remember is cutting your grass taller let's the root system grow deeper and creates a healthier lawn and is less prone to drought damage.
      Didn’t think about letting the grass grow to let the roots get deeper. Good to know. Thanks.

Also, the zero turn makes landscaping more enjoyable. Starting a company is something I’ve been considering...

Comment

Working...