X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big B
    Banned
    • Jan 2016

Kodi/Terrium Tv

Had Convenant for awhile. Worked well til started having problems, been told to download Terrium Tv. It’s been the best til up about 2 weeks ago. Been buffering like crazy. Always update and clear cache but it’s not fixing the issue. Anyone has a suggestion or maybe a new app?
  • TheMuscleMan
    Vet
    • Feb 2015

You can go to you tube and look up buffering fixes for terrarium tv.

Thanks
    TMM
    themuscleman@anonymousspeech.com
    tmm@securenym.net

Comment

• Roughrydr
      • Oct 2017

Elysium worked great for me before I got pissed at my wife and smashed it.
      OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• blm
        Vet
        • Feb 2015

Eh, terrarium is ok.

If you can spare $15 for a 6 month subscription to
        Real Debrid, you get premium links on Kodi.

Seems too good to be true but it's literally like night and day. Prior to using it, I couldn't get any kodi links to work. Now it's flawless, no exaggeration. Where I would see 1-2 HD streams before, I see 10-20 now.

Last edited by blm; 03-23-2018, 09:58 AM.

Comment

• Big B
          Banned
          • Jan 2016

Originally posted by blm
          Eh, terrarium is ok.

Seems too good to be true but it's literally like night and day. Prior to using it, I couldn't get any kodi links to work. Now it's flawless, no exaggeration. Where I would see 1-2 HD streams before, I see 10-20 now.

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-con...ebrid-in-kodi/
          I just installed placenta, a convenant clone, it it’s working well. When it starts acting up, I’ll do this. Basically it’s $15 for every 6 months? Sounds like a deal without having to go thru the chaos. Thanks for letting me know of this...

Comment

• blm
            Vet
            • Feb 2015

Yeah man, I put it off for a long time when I heard about it. Figured it was some nonsense, lol. I was wrong. Just follow that link, you'll be golden.

Comment

• TheMuscleMan
              Vet
              • Feb 2015

I must just be lucky as I haven't had any issues with my terrarium tv. I just installed the new version a few days ago and it works fine. I did go to YouTube and looked up some doc squiffy vids and went through and disabled some links that were known to cause people issues but other than that I haven't done anything to mine except update it each time a new version comes out. I do think I am going to go to Amazon and get an Ethernet adaptor that goes between where my firestick is at the tv and where it plugs into the wall adaptor, it is just a little box with a micro usb port and an Ethernet port on one side and a micro sub cord on the other. It is like an extender cable but allows you to plug in an Ethernet cable too so you don't have to use Wi-Fi and be hardwired in instead.

Thanks
              TMM
              themuscleman@anonymousspeech.com
              tmm@securenym.net

Comment

• blm
                Vet
                • Feb 2015

I've never had issues with terrarium. I just don't prefer it to a properly functioning kodi.

Comment

• Q-BaLL
                  VET
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by blm
                  Eh, terrarium is ok.

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-con...ebrid-in-kodi/
                  Thanks for the info.

Comment

• Stclineman
                    VET
                    • Mar 2018

My fusion got to the point where it just constantly buffered so I switched to Teranium and so far it’s worked great. Only problem is I don’t see anywhere to watch pay per view events like UFC, am I missing something or are they not available on Terranium.

Comment

• Big B
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2016

Anything better out today? What I had for past year worked awesome but seems to struggle some now...

Comment

• Roughrydr
                        • Oct 2017

I think it was British sports network 2 that has UFC pay pers for free.
                        OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

Working...