Darkness has reached the dark place

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • A1food4u

I'm not sure where I'm at, missed two pins for travel and family stuff. got back on yesterday...I'll keep you posted

Comment

• MindlessWork
      • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Glycomann
      What did you do for the first 2?
      Simple Test E cycles. First one was started in January 2017 with 500mg Test. My 2nd one I started in late October 2017 and finished it end of January 2018, which was 600mg Test along with 75mg Anavar ED as a booster for first 5 weeks. 3rd one I anticipating starting it end of this coming June, and it will be 500mg Test, and 300mg NPP EW. Considering running either tbol or dbol as a kicker as well.

I will be turning 54 in a little over a month.

Suggestions?
      “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• MindlessWork
        • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Darkness
        It's like that sometimes
        I will be returning to the Dark Side this summer...can't wait to make even more gains than even my last cycle. Still putting up 295lbs on bench regularly and that is amazing,
        “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• Darkness
          • Apr 2011

Originally posted by MindlessWork
          Simple Test E cycles. First one was started in January 2017 with 500mg Test. My 2nd one I started in late October 2017 and finished it end of January 2018, which was 600mg Test along with 75mg Anavar ED as a booster for first 5 weeks. 3rd one I anticipating starting it end of this coming June, and it will be 500mg Test, and 300mg NPP EW. Considering running either tbol or dbol as a kicker as well.

Suggestions?
          I would stay away from tren if I were you. You're phucked up as you are without that shit. But if you do, please come here and post daily. Raise some hell.

Comment

• rocco-x
            Vet
            • Feb 2009

I love tren...end of story lol.
            From the sweats to the added intensity, especially when I add some tne to the equation. I'll hump a fire hydrant and it doesn't even have to be working lol

Comment

• Big B
              Banned
              • Jan 2016

Originally posted by rocco-x
              I love tren...end of story lol.
              From the sweats to the added intensity, especially when I add some tne to the equation. I'll hump a fire hydrant and it doesn't even have to be working lol
              Ooooooohhhhh, the tne, the best sh*t on the planet!

Comment

• Big B
                Banned
                • Jan 2016

Originally posted by MindlessWork

Suggestions?
                54? How old is that pic in your ava or is it not you? Looks like you’re 19 based on that pic...

Comment

• MindlessWork
                  • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Darkness
                  I would stay away from tren if I were you. You're phucked up as you are without that shit. But if you do, please come here and post daily. Raise some hell.
                  LOL I ain't that bad really!

Originally posted by Big B
                  54? How old is that pic in your ava or is it not you? Looks like you’re 19 based on that pic...
                  My avatar pic (it is really me) was taken in January, in the last few weeks of my last cycle.

Comment

Working...