Shawn Ray's nightmare - Yates

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dawgpound_Hank

Shawn Ray's nightmare - Yates

New Generation Iron vid - Shawn Ray tells all about his history with Yates. Can't say I like the guy much, but damn good vid telling all.

• liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Kool!
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Friggemall

Thanks great video.

Comment

• MR. BMJ
        • Apr 2006

Shawn Ray had a phenomenal physique, but he came in looking the same every show. He was spot on at all shows, but as the mass monsters took control, he never did anything to gain extra size to at least bring things up. That said, his physique may have been one of the best ever.

I can't watch the video until I get home

Comment

• Roughrydr
          • Oct 2017

Funny how time changes our perspectives of the past.
          OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by Roughrydr
            Funny how time changes our perspectives of the past.
            No shit. He detested, he hated Dorian. Dorian was all he thought about - beating Dorian. And the funny thing is, not like Yates was always around for Shawn to see - Yates showed up one time per year, win, and return to England. Imagine letting a guy that you rarely ever seen, and barely even knew, getting to you THAT much. Mind job for sure. And Yates finds it funny - yeah they get along, but even in Joe Rogans podcast with Yates 6 months back, when Joe asked Yates about Shawn, he said something like "Oh yeah, that little guy that's still pissed he didn't beat me" haha.

Comment

• Big B
              Banned
              • Jan 2016

While Ray had one of best physique in all of bodybuilding, he couldn’t be compared biggest of the best, like say Yates and Coleman (earlier years)...

Comment

• TommyD
                • Apr 2018

I like the old school bodybuilders myself, v taper and thin waists and all. The mass monsters sizes were impressive but they seemed to be about mass everywhere over symmetry.

My 2 cents...

Comment

• Big B
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2016

Originally posted by TommyD
                  I like the old school bodybuilders myself, v taper and thin waists and all. The mass monsters sizes were impressive but they seemed to be about mass everywhere over symmetry.

My 2 cents...
                  You’re exactly right! It’s sad really. Went to a local show just the other day, it came down to these 2 guys for the overall winner. They both won their own weight class. One was (super heavyweight) was massive but yet very soft. I mean whole body, including arms, SOFT. See abs but very bloated. The other guy was heavyweight but solid as fUk! He was concrete. Vascularity was insane. V taper! See the details of every muscles groups, so condition was just incredible. He wasn’t massively thick, but just thick. Other guy was massively large. Who won? Yep, all about the size. The heavyweight put zillion more effort into this competition than the other guy, as anyone can tell. Just soooo fUk up! A lot of boos after the winner announced but just wasn’t enough to alert the bodybuilding world....

Comment

Working...